PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clarkson

Altobelli
02-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey ! be careful what you say, a touchy subject we should watch what we say... .. Well Phuck That !

Nobody has mentioned this nonsense about Clarkson, and in my eyes what a load of commotion about nothing.

I don't particularly like the guy, on Top Gear he bores the @rse off me, probably because I'm not a petrol head, on Have I got news for you its a good job he's got 4 other jovial folk on the panel or he'd look very ordinary, on the other hand I have read 2 or 3 books by Clarkson and they did keep me entertained more than I thought they would.

I started listening to this "N" business on LBC, some thought the tape had been dubbed and the word altered and so on and so forth, from then I've had to stop listening to it ont radio as it was driving me crazy "the N word this and N word that is pathetic, we are all grown ups say the word as that's all it is, a bloody word, N i g g e r.

The PC brigade will be creaming themselves at all this, the common Negro man on the street will be P!

Stan_van_nel
02-05-2014, 03:15 PM
One of his Top Gear chums, James May...

'Jeremy Clarkson is not a racist. He is a monumental bellend and many other things, but not a racist. I wouldn't work with one'.

:D

paderbornclaret
02-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Calm down Chalky...XD

Totally agree with the rapping thing though...a certain song gets played loads overhere on the radio...so when my little one sings it (as kids do)...she becomes offensive and racist. >:(

gaz1959
02-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Clarckson is what the knob May said

Cheers stan - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1S4DJtLOk)

lazaat
02-05-2014, 07:45 PM
I agree with Mike, a lot of fuss about nothing! I cant say i particularly like Clarckson but he certainly doesnt deserve to get the sack for saying the N word, PC gone mad!

alfinyalcabo
02-05-2014, 09:15 PM
I used to have a " nigger lead money box" wish I still had it as they are worth a fortune now.. Any of you lads remember the robinsons gollywog badges ?

alfinyalcabo
02-05-2014, 10:40 PM
[quote="alfinyalcabo" wish I still had it as they are worth a fortune now.. Any of you lads remember the robinsons gollywog badges ?[/quote]

Sorry I meant Robertsons gollywogs.. B)

Altobelli
02-05-2014, 11:09 PM
I remember those Robertsons gollywogs Alf, even now I still carry a gollywog doll in my side pocket of the car door, I cannot remember the nigger lead money box though.

alfinyalcabo
02-05-2014, 11:20 PM
I remember those Robertsons gollywogs Alf, even now I still carry a gollywog doll in my side pocket of the car door, I cannot remember the nigger lead money box though.

http://i59.tinypic.com/34evwhj.jpg

gaz1959
03-05-2014, 08:09 AM
You can still buy them and when we were in Blackpool I bought Mr Nut one