PDA

View Full Version : Good luck nosetypes

iwuztherein82
02-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Well what can I say ... We are both deep in the brown smelly stuff and are both desperate for a point or 3 tomorrow ... We could both be in the same league next year or just as easy we could be a couple of leagues apart ... Let's hope we both stay where we are for the time being ... You lot have been kicked in the bollox with what's gone on and even a nose don't deserve that so I am genuine when I say I hope you can stay up tomorrow and then rid yourself of the triads and start your recovery.
Don't s'pose any of you will be hoping "vile" can survive but here's one Villan who hopes you lot do.

So let's have a double brummie survival day tomorrow

bassman
02-05-2014, 11:16 PM
cheers for that iwuz i would think you are in a minority with those sentiments , here's hoping for all the midlands clubs to be back up in the top flight again in the not too distant future , its looking bleak for us and not good for coventry either at least the baggies are still bouncin around and the dogheads are on the prowl again , nailbiting times ahead tomorrow for us all

bolt
03-05-2014, 12:27 AM
I a m not surprised to see your post ,I no that there are one or two more from yours with the same sentiment definitely missing the local derbies and on the how many left on my meter. may be running out myself due to very long grey beard any way nice one and well done