PDA

View Full Version : Not going to get much sleep tonight

bassman
02-05-2014, 11:11 PM
flippin blues putting us through the emotional wringer again , couldn't have asked for a more difficult place to go for a result , our record there isn't great , still if you cant win games you get what you deserve, i still can't believe our cnut of a manager has conspired to devise a way of making what should be a lower mid table side into relegation favourites ,any club thinking of signing him should just look at team selections and formations he has played this season and judge him accordingly , apparently he is being chased by the australian club 'newcastle' good luck with that one ! :-) i dunno i should be crying but i cant be bothered this season has ripped the guts out of most blues fans i know , the owners really deserve the worst anyone could wish on them , for not accepting defeat earlier and selling the club to someone who might have given it a lifeline this season is unforgiveable, i wouldn't wish these type of owners on even our worst enemies, the football league and premi

bolt
03-05-2014, 12:41 AM
just spent a evening listening to a man in his 50s blessed with enough for everyone,he convinced me that the best thing that could happen is relagation,he gave me load of reasons why ,but besides being a raving bluenose he is a multi millionaire, and he was speaking from the heart, I am now going to bed not knowing what is the best result.my mind says stay up, but listening to him, it sounded like going down, because of our situation would be a touch in many ways KRO

BrisBlue
03-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Firstly I think despite the teams performances which have obviously put the team in the bottom three the worst of it all is the ownership problems which really show the FA/League need a decidedly better process than the curent situation,from the little I really understand and can glean from it all is if a sale to new owners comes about the Hong Kong trading laws where the club and its owners are registered is far from a simple process and has a kind of stepping stone process which has something to do with how the share ownership is traded to protect the system they use plus of course the antic's of Pannu/Yeung and their cronie's,I would guess this too many who may well have a serious interest in a buy out would give them second thoughts and to me is much more of a concern than facing up to Division One although obviously I hope they have a bit of good fortune to stay in the Championship KRO

aKROKiwi
03-05-2014, 05:30 AM
Here you go there are rumours about the Newcastle Utd Jets signing Ckark I guess that's good news for Blues and also for Melbourne Heart as we know there will be at least one team below us!

TBH I can't really see the Novacastrians going for Clark British coaches coming straight here from the UK don't seem to do that well Steve McMahon, Terry Butcher & Jim Magilton all were ignominious failures and those that have done better have been the ones who have been down under for a while and understand the local mentality rather better I feel.

Besides Ray Gatt usually gets it wrong so don't get your hopes up too high Bassman! - view external link (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/football/lee-clark-possible-coaching-option-for-newcastle-jets/story-fn63e0vj-1226903753242)