PDA

View Full Version : Sondico

aussieowl
02-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Hope the shirts are good quality at least.

Speaking of quality...the Puma shirts have been gash this time around, I was looking through the shirts I have & found the yellow away shirt with the pin stripe in purple, purple neck etc...plus the green away shirt, both have Sanderson as sponsor & both were Puma shirts...the quality of these shirts is spot on, I've worn them lots of times & they still look brand new, plus the sponsor is all there in one piece...how come this time it's like they're made out of tissue paper...not fussed about Sondico as a brand but glad to see the back of this Puma rubbish.

KnockOffNigel
03-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Hope the shirts are good quality at least.

Speaking of quality...the Puma shirts have been gash this time around, I was looking through the shirts I have & found the yellow away shirt with the pin stripe in purple, purple neck etc...plus the green away shirt, both have Sanderson as sponsor & both were Puma shirts...the quality of these shirts is spot on, I've worn them lots of times & they still look brand new, plus the sponsor is all there in one piece...how come this time it's like they're made out of tissue paper...not fussed about Sondico as a brand but glad to see the back of this Puma rubbish.

Never heard of em. Then again never heard of warrior before Liverpool.

Guess they'll be manufactured cheaper will they pass on savings to fans or charge top dollar? I'll never buy a kit until they guarentee it for 2year. Every year is a **** take

Katchouro
03-05-2014, 06:35 PM
When I'm in the Algarve this summer kicking back I'm going to ask the barman for a glass of Sondico with a twist of lemon.

I won't rub it in. I wouldn't want to see another temper tantrum like the one hirstyboywonder threw on our board. XD

aussieowl
03-05-2014, 09:50 PM
I won't rub it in. I wouldn't want to see another temper tantrum like the one hirstyboywonder threw on our board. XD

Cheers Katch, not sure how I would have coped during the summer had you made jokes about us..;)

Katchouro
03-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Move over 'Man at C&A', the 'Pig at Sondico' is taking over.

Sondico XD Who the hell are these chumps? And what happened to the quality sports brands Strafford promised you?

All a bit small time don't you think.

aussieowl
03-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Move over 'Man at C&A', the 'Pig at Sondico' is taking over.

Sondico XD Who the hell are these chumps? And what happened to the quality sports brands Strafford promised you?

All a bit small time don't you think.

Please don't...I might cry.

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Judging by this post aussie, I think you already have.

Brave?...we're all online, what difference does it make where we are...and how is calling you a no mark ironic, you ARE a no mark, as well as gutless, unable to discuss anything in a reasonable manner & above all in my back pocket...the offer stands gutless, any time you're ready.

Toys right out of the pram. ;) I blame Sondico.

banno
04-05-2014, 12:12 AM

Brave?...we're all online, what difference does it make where we are...and how is calling you a no mark ironic, you ARE a no mark, as well as gutless, unable to discuss anything in a reasonable manner & above all in my back pocket...the offer stands gutless, any time you're ready.

A mouthy pig, whatever next?
Say what you like about sondico, they're in a league above you ;-)

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 12:20 AM
XD

Some Sondico anagrams to calm aussie down.

Disco On

Icon Sod

Coins Do

Icons Do

Cod Is On

Cons Do I

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 12:26 AM
I can just picture hirstyboywonder on a matchday top to toe in Sondico sportswear. Checking himself out in the mirror before he leaves the house giving himself a "looking good" thumbs up.

XD XD XD

Just wondered who are the big stars that are endorsed by Sondico? I'll look out for them in the World Cup. XD

C'mon banno have a laugh, you know it's as funny as ****.

banno
04-05-2014, 12:41 AM
[quote="Katchouro" thumbs up.

XD XD XD

Just wondered who are the big stars that are endorsed by Sondico? I'll look out for them in the World Cup.
XD

C'mon banno have a laugh, you know it's as funny as ****.[/quote]

Ffs the pork have got Adidas as there kit manufacturer, you'd think they'd won something.
In recent years you've had more money thrown at you than most teams earn in a lifetime and you're still wa nk, why would this bother us.
Just another lippy pig that will go missing again when it goes belly up

aussieowl
04-05-2014, 02:14 AM

Don't concern youself with what's going on with lansdowne...besides, if you perceive that as throwing toys out of the pram then your're losing the plot a bit...see it more as me reminding him where his place is, brought on by himself I might add.

KnockOffNigel
04-05-2014, 02:46 AM
It's tragic you know
You'll all be wearing sondico

KnockOffNigel
04-05-2014, 02:48 AM
Ffs the pork have got Adidas as there kit manufacturer, you'd think they'd won something.
In recent years you've had more money thrown at you than most teams earn in a lifetime and you're still wa nk, why would this bother us.

Bitter piggy XD

banno
04-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Bitter piggy XD[/quote]

about?
being better than you?
:?

KnockOffNigel
10-05-2014, 12:24 AM

Bitter piggy XD[/quote]

about?
being better than you?
:?[/quote]

Better lg position yeah, and you have 1more year t

Ginger_Potts
10-05-2014, 09:03 AM
You live a sad little life,don't you KockOff.
I bet your curly tail straightens out at every reply ( bite to a saddo like you ).
Sondico,not the best known,but show me the money any day.We all need money.
Fact 1 , The Wednesday= Championship.:D
Fact 2, Bacon Wearing Not Gone Anywhere Yet = Division 3 ( THREE ) XD
I do hope you get off to a bad start nxt season.
:P

hirstyboywonder
10-05-2014, 11:22 AM

Bitter piggy XD[/quote]

about?
being better than you?

Be

awayowl
10-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Just had a look at sondico website as was surprised they still were around, for those who never heard of em, you are obviously young whippersnappers, sondico used to be the goalkeepers gloves to have for every lad, those were the days.
They did shirts for a few teams last year, which surprised me even more, lol.

banno
10-05-2014, 08:27 PM

Bitter piggy XD[/quote]

about?
being better than you?

Lloydstreet
17-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Think you might find lads that you are filling the coffers of the Magpies.I was talking to a geordie and he said that the ANTI Ashley brigade won't buy the brand cos he ,or should I say his company, Sports Direct own it.Only what the lad told me.

adamowl
22-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Looks like this will be the training kit then. Basic, but does a job, can't really grumble:

http://i58.tinypic.com/mukimt.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/34j2jcn.jpg

Katchouro
22-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Looking good.

braggyowl
23-06-2014, 05:04 AM
I'll be getting the lad one whatever it says on em..Simple as that really.

micklyons1hardbstd
23-06-2014, 06:01 AM

Bitter piggy XD[/quote]

about?
being better than you?

Rotherhamowl10
23-06-2014, 10:04 AM
I know many like to do so, but I am not a huge fan of replica kits. I've got mates who never take theirs off, but I sort of grew out of it when I got to 18.

Katchouro
24-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Hark at Rotherham, letting us know he's too grown up and sophisticated to wear a replica shirt.

He'll be there next season top to tail in his Ozwald Boateng gear looking down at the punters in their Sondico shirts. Stylish hipster that he is.

Think we need football back. Not many posts on here and what there is is nonsense, braggy and rov in full 'silly season' mode. :P

SallyKate
24-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Why do United fans still insist on sporting 1920's Barstoneworth style upper lip facial adornments? Even the men as well.

http:
//garyokeefe.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/golden-gordon-and-barnstoneworth-united/

braggyowl
25-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Hark at Rotherham, letting us know he's too grown up and sophisticated to wear a replica shirt.

He'll be there next season top to tail in his Ozwald Boateng gear looking down at the punters in their Sondico shirts. Stylish hipster that he is.

Think we need football back. Not many posts on here and what there is is nonsense, braggy and rov in full 'silly season' mode. :P

So United have had crappy Macron for years and it's been brushed under the carpet...As soon as they get a big sponsor they all jizz their pants and somehow think that wearing this gear is going to make them better...You're still a joke club Katch..Whatever they kit you out in. ;)

Rotherhamowl10
25-06-2014, 01:03 PM

Each to their own Katch.

It's is indeed 'silly season' when people are gloating about having adidas over Sondico as a kit manufacturer.

Anyway, do you lot still claim to be the 'best dressed fans' of Sheffield?...because my Ozwald Boateng gear is going to take some beating come 9th August ;)

Katchouro
26-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Anyway, do you lot still claim to be the 'best dressed fans' of Sheffield?

I couldn't comment. Not being a fashionista like you I've made every fashion faux pas there is to make; white socks and shoes, tieless shirts tucked in, shocking colour clashes. But you can never go wrong with a replica shirt, I'm still wearing them and I'm just a smidgeon over 18.

True story, I wore my Blades shirt in Australia and a 70 year old bloke from York came up to me and unprompted shouted 'Sheffield Wednesday'.

Seeing as we've got a Geoff Banks Lite on here can you help out a couple of the regulars. Get SallyKate out of her pink 26 jeggings/black t-shirt funk and help the criminally unfashionable ***ypistol out of the double denim look he's been rocking since 1980.

SallyKate
26-06-2014, 01:12 PM

I couldn't comment. Not being a fashionista like you I've made every fashion faux pas there is to make; white socks and shoes, tieless shirts tucked in, shocking colour clashes. But you can never go wrong with a replica shirt, I'm still wearing them and I'm just a smidgeon over 18.

True story, I wore my Blades shirt in Australia and a 70 year old bloke from York came up to me and unprompted shouted 'Sheffield Wednesday'.

Seeing as we've got a Geoff Banks Lite on here can you help out a couple of the regulars. Get SallyKate out of her pink 26 jeggings/black t-shirt funk and help the criminally unfashionable ***ypistol out of the double denim look he's been rocking since 1980.[/quote]

Lol - Katch- lol - much appreciated girl - but I feel you are too kind. Honestly - you are too kind lass lol.

Jeggin

aussieowl
26-06-2014, 08:50 PM

Seeing as we've got a Geoff Banks Lite on here can you help out a couple of the regulars. Get SallyKate out of her pink 26 jeggings/black t-shirt funk and help the criminally unfashionable ***ypistol out of the double denim look he's been rocking since 1980.[/quote]

Lol - Katch- lol - much appreciated girl - but I feel you are too kind

aussieowl
26-06-2014, 11:12 PM

[/quote]

Now that I don't believe...nobody wears a Blades shirt in Australia.

SallyKate
27-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Lol Aussie - sadly with my eyesight I can't see the plates. (The poor eye sight also helps when watching football a times by the way)I'm afraid all I can help with at my age is how to claim a bus pass.xxxx

Rotherhamowl10
27-06-2014, 10:30 AM

You have a lot to say for some one who claims not to be a 'fashionista'...think I'll just leave it with you.