PDA

View Full Version : tense ? ,nervous ? headaches ?

Davo1966
03-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Morning peeps ,i can't begin to wonder how your all feeling this morning ,this footy lark aint good for your health is it ??

i mean, i hardly slept last night, and we don't play till Monday ??

i have been looking for your results since our Jordan Ibe was loaned out ,and by the looks of things he ain't been getting too many minutes on the park ??
That has baffled me somewhat,(the lad is very talented and a match winner !) ,that was until i saw Lee Clarks press conference yesterday ,i'd be rather worried if that was our boss ,apart from repeating himself ,he didn't strike me as someone who has that all important "motivational" team talk in him, that is gonna be required at lunchtime ,
He looked like someone who was wondering were his next bevvie was coming from !!

That's my opinion :s
i also believe ,that you'll be still playing Championship footy next season ,come 14.00hrs

Am off to bash the bookies ,before the early kick offs !!

Oh yeah, and if Mrs Blue is reading don't forget

bassman
03-05-2014, 10:12 AM
yup its not a great feeling , most of us are resigned to the drop tbh the manager sums up all of what is wrong with the club its like trying to chase a speed boat with a coracle , good luck to all the midlands clubs , our turn for the sh ite again

spionkop
03-05-2014, 11:15 AM
It feels like waiting to go to the gallows. At least it should all be over by 1 o'clock.
Rg