PDA

View Full Version : ZIGIC really is GOD

bassman
03-05-2014, 01:41 PM
He did it again played a stormer when it mattered most scored one made one just like the cup final , sign him up ...but on sensible wages

BrisBlue
03-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Whatever happens in the future he'll certainly be remembered for his Wembley performance in that great result against Arsenal and no doubt his game to-day perhaps more important for so many reasons will stay in the minds for those who were at the game,good time to celebrate.KRO

bassman
03-05-2014, 02:06 PM
he really does make things happen when its muck and bullets time , he thrives on decent ball into him , if we can get that right then who knows

alwayshopeful
03-05-2014, 02:38 PM
The big man done it again, thanks Nicola for the memories you useless,lazy moody,sulking,game winning,legend. Worth every penny.
Ohh. Nicola zigic
Ohh Nicola zigic

KRO

bassman
03-05-2014, 02:43 PM
that two goals could be worth more than his transfer fee and wages added together in the big scheme of things , this time next season we could be looking forwards to promotion back to the premiership with new owners ...o.k maybe not but got to be better than bumming the third division - view external link (http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z323/bluenose1000/Bolton-v-Birmingham-Nikola-Zigic-Paul-Caddis_3135135.jpg)

alwayshopeful
03-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Did you get a good stream bassman?

bassman
03-05-2014, 03:12 PM
bluesworld went down in the first half , i got a tv stream saw the first half pretty much , missed all of the second half apart from our equaliser cos i was in the shop , but i lost it when we scored , too much emotion running for too long my missus was saying i was punching the sh it out of the door screaming and shouting like a right wally i must have fell over cos i was lying flat on my back blubbing like a kid , b'stards putting us through this

alwayshopeful
03-05-2014, 03:26 PM
I used the link that was put on SHA . I think it was called sebstreams, it cost four and a bit squids but was faultless,And that's for 30 days.
Oh well I've got my holidays coming up next week so I can relax and get over today, why do we keep putting ourselves through this?
Have a good summer mate.

KRO

viperblue
03-05-2014, 07:28 PM
I understand he likes brum and would like to stay , but as you say at reasonable wages.
He must have saved a enough money to last forever
Ziggy walks on water
KRO

viperblue
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM
Burke having his best game for ages makes a difference to Ziggy

bassman
03-05-2014, 09:38 PM
burke was bloody immense in the first half how we didnt score ?