PDA

View Full Version : is danns a cheat?

Whatsmore
03-05-2014, 03:21 PM
I know that is a provocative question but hes made his love for Birmingham very clear this week and surely when they got their first goal he had a chance to make it 3.1 and with just the keeper to beat in the penalty box he skyd it,i could have buried that with a blindfold knackerd knees and a bottle of jack daniels in me.i believe the tw at missed on purpose.and he missed another good chance after kellet set him up fcking disgrace imo >:( >:( >:(

danm1992
03-05-2014, 05:06 PM
It's either what you said Whatsmore, or he's not as interested, now that he's got his permanent contract sorted.

It was certainly his worst performance for us. He was dire.

SuperWhiteArmy
03-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I agree 100% and I would add Hall to that. Both ran near the ball but didn't really want it. Danns passed to hard making it difficult for the receiver to control it. not once did he run down the byline like he used to to put a cross in. Plus he had a few shots that were awful. I spent the whole match watching both of em and it wound me up.
So yes, cheats is fair enough

Whatsmore
03-05-2014, 09:15 PM
to be honest I thought after my post I would be slated for being ridiculas but reading the replies only enforces my view.he was absolutely sh1te but that bad he could only have done it unpurpose,i say shame on you you cheating fck if I had my way I would throw you out of bwfc and the f.a should examine such a pitifull performance im gutted with what I saw today,all I can say is sorry Doncaster hope you soon bounce back with players who have professional pride in their club and performances :blue: :blue: :blue:

Whatsmore
04-05-2014, 09:47 AM
don't know why but I just cant calm down over danns pathetic I love Birmingham performance and beckford was a total disgrace as well the tattood lazy cocky wage stealing tw at.im that upset after yesterday im not currently planning to attend the macron or whatever the fcking place is called >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(and freedman couldn't motivate a lottery winner to go and collect his ticket I mean 4.5.1fcking what is that?we had nothing to lose with the pressure on Birmingham we could have won easily with a bit of interest from the handbag carrying players[kellet exempt]and a manager whos wasn't an arrogant clueless haggis molesting boring negative sporran licking excuse of a manager,for me fck the lot of em were a joke and I wish the close season was 12month long instead of 3 because next season could very well be worse under this tool.

BlueMog
04-05-2014, 11:13 AM
He wasn't particularly revered at St Andrews and I don't recall him ever expressing a great love for the club. Also, according to Wiki, he scored his first goal for Bolton against Birmingham!

Blues hardly ever get anything at Bolton, so yesterday's point was very welcome. I hope our predicament livened up what might have been a drab last day for Bolton fans.

All the best for next season.

danm1992
04-05-2014, 12:07 PM
It was a great match for the neutrals BlueMog.
You thoroughly deserved at least a point. I'd have felt somewhat aggrieved had we won, baring in mind how spineless we were, largely thanks to our pathetic manager.

It would have been nice to send you down (nothing personal) and restore some pride after a dire season, but it was the right result in the end. You certainly gave us a better match than Doncaster did earlier in the season.

garyp1803
04-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Danns had a shocker, but he wasn't the only one. I thought Hall and Beckford were dreadful too.

I'd be pretty pi$$ed off if I was a Doncaster fan, especially the way we just threw in the towel.

campo21
04-05-2014, 01:15 PM
I bet Gartside got a back hander off brum for that game yesterday we threw it,you are spot on whatsmore we are a joke now no ambition,a useless clueless manager,no quality players i hope Gartside is proud of the way he has destroyed our club!

campo21
04-05-2014, 04:24 PM
don't know why but I just cant calm down over danns pathetic I love Birmingham performance and beckford was a total disgrace as well the tattood lazy cocky wage stealing tw at.im that upset after yesterday im not currently planning to attend the macron or whatever the fcking place is called >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(and freedman couldn't motivate a lottery winner to go and collect his ticket I mean 4.5.1fcking what is that?we had nothing to lose with the pressure on Birmingham we could have won easily with a bit of interest from the handbag carrying players[kellet exempt]and a manager whos wasn't an arrogant clueless haggis molesting boring negative sporran licking excuse of a manager,for me fck the lot of em were a joke and I wish the close season was d12month long instead of 3 because next season could very well be worse under this tool.
I can see it getting a lot worse for us!

klassnic
07-05-2014, 01:51 AM
no he ain't he's a good little player like when we had dean sturrage playing for us he is a similar player