PDA

View Full Version : Somebody open a window ...

Katchouro
03-05-2014, 06:40 PM
... because your form is stinking the place out.

Losing and conceding plenty in the process - not the way you would have wanted to finish. Plenty of unrest with the direction you're going amongst the masses.

Compare and contrast with the positivity at the Lane and it's shaping up to be a memorable 14/15 season.

mcbrewer
03-05-2014, 06:48 PM

Losing and conceding plenty in the process - not the way you would have wanted to finish. Plenty of unrest with the direction you're going amongst the masses.

Compare and contrast with the positivity at the Lane and it's shaping up to be a memorable 14/15 season.Yes because it will obviously mean that we will be rubbish next season, just like the fantastic run in we had last season transferred itself into a wonderful start to this sea...hang on oh aye thats right has no impact on the following season whatsoever.
I love how co cky you Pigs are just now it makes it all the sweeter when you f uck up .

Katchouro
03-05-2014, 06:57 PM
No co ckiness from me, even though it's hard not to be considering we keep winning and you keep losing.

Four straight seasons in the third tier is a poor showing, but the optimism under Clough is intoxicating. We upped the gears against Coventry and blew them away, like we have been doing with most teamss we've faced this past three months.

Gray's got a MASSIVE job on. You need that thread bare squad padding out with quality if he's to meet the unrealistic expectations of a top 10 finish. Keeping Loovens is also crucial.

It's fair to say though that Blades are finishing the season with smiles and you lot with frowns.

aussieowl
03-05-2014, 09:53 PM

Compare and contrast with the positivity at the Lane and it's shaping up to be a memorable 14/15 season.

As with the shirts, I'll try not to let it worry me too much, it's gonna be tough but I guess I'll just have to toughen up.

aussieowl
03-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Keeping Loovens is also crucial.

Is it?...des***ble maybe but if he goes he goes.

Katchouro
03-05-2014, 11:08 PM
A lot of your rank and file perceive Mandaric as having the same blase attitude to Wednesday as you aussie. That's why they're kicking up a stink - and Gray's not immune to the criticism.

Going on for 15 years outside the Premiership with the highest position attained being 9th in the Championship under Big Dave Allen's astute Chairmanship.

The majority aren't happy with a 16th placed finish and your position as regular relegation strugglers.

You're just lower Championship meat. Are you happy with this aussie?

banno
03-05-2014, 11:39 PM
A lot of your rank and file perceive Mandaric as having the same blase attitude to Wednesday as you aussie. That's why they're kicking up a stink - and Gray's not immune to the criticism.

Going on for 15 years outside the Premiership with the highest position attained being 9th in the Championship under Big Dave Allen's astute Chairmanship.

The majority aren't happy with a 16th placed finish and your position as regular relegation strugglers.

Tha don't half talk daft kid.
Any WEDNESDAY fan who isn't happy with this season wants there bumps feeling after where we was a couple of months ago.
Plenty of good young talent to work with at Hillsborough, I personally think we are moving in the right direction.
Of course you piglets are running off at the mouth as usual before a new season starts, same as last year, the year before etc...
Gunna...

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 12:00 AM
Looks like banno's accepted his position as a minnow. He's happy to tread water whilst getting beat by all and sundry.

Remind me, how many of the 6 games against the 3 relegated teams did you lot win? And how many did you lose?

banno
04-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Looks like banno's accepted his position as a minnow. He's happy to tread water whilst getting beat by all and sundry.

Remind me, how many of the 6 games against the 3 relegated teams did you lot win? And how many did you lose?

a couple of months ago we looked like going down but at the end of the season we're sat looking pretty as the areas top side.

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 12:15 AM
So being the tallest dwarf is what makes banno happy. Funny considering all those years we finished above Wednesday you said didn't mean anything.

United might be in a division below you but our ambitions stretch a bit further than that. And my club's hungry for success.

And the answer is won 1 drawn 2 and lost 3.

banno
04-05-2014, 12:31 AM
So being the tallest dwarf is what makes banno happy. Funny considering all those years we finished above Wednesday you said didn't mean anything.

United might be in a division below you but our ambitions stretch a bit further than that. And my club's hungry for success.

And the answer is won 1 drawn 2 and lost 3.

Bull5h1t, I never said no such thing.
as for going back in history , that's another argument you can't win :-)
Why not tell us what you're gunna do next season so we can laugh at you again when it goes belly up as usual.
I'm going for the first Clough out post to be early October ;-)

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 12:35 AM
I'll keep my counsel until the start of the season but at the moment, that Sheffield promotion/relegation double is looking mighty tempting.

Might be worth putting a few shekels on it.

And speaking of relegation wasn't Jordan's Baby meant to have relegated us today? Another one for the 'When Predictions Go Wrong' scrapbook.

banno
04-05-2014, 12:51 AM
I'll keep my counsel until the start of the season but at the moment, that Sheffield promotion/relegation double is looking mighty tempting.

And speaking of relegation wasn't Jordan's Baby meant to have relegated us today? Another one for the 'When Predictions Go Wrong' scrapbook.

Go on, tell us what you're GUNNA do again.
Every season it's the same, surely you'll get it right one time
XD XD
Deluded pork running off at the lip again

aussieowl
04-05-2014, 02:02 AM

Happy?...what's me being happy got to do with it, it doesn't matter what I am when it comes to doing anything about it, I, like most other fans are just witnessing what goes on...I guess I'm 'happy' to be a Wednesday fan, I take whatever comes with that, mostly because there's no other choice, it's a roller coaster, always has been always will be, I'm just on the ride till the lights go out.

aussieowl
04-05-2014, 02:09 AM

Does it matter?...probably about as much as beating the Champions of the division home & away...unless we get any extra points for beating a relegated side I don't think I'll concern me too much.

awayowl
04-05-2014, 06:08 AM

Positivity?? about more third division football?...do me a favour.

awayowl
04-05-2014, 06:14 AM

I'm happy with the finish this season, and do you know why?, because for whatever I think ,say, do or want for Wednesday, it'll make absolutely no difference to the club. Much like millions of fans around the world, the best thing to do is accept its a game, makes life a lot easier when you are not spending 6 days a week crying in your beer over what you have no control over.

hirstyboywonder
04-05-2014, 10:14 AM

I'm sure I heard something similar around a year ago.
There were plenty of positive vibes about Weir and the early season football was the best seen in many a year at the lane...

hirstyboywonder
04-05-2014, 10:17 AM
No co ckiness from me, even though it's hard not to be considering we keep winning and you keep losing.

Four straight seasons in the third tier is a poor showing, but the optimism under Clough is intoxicating. We upped the gears against Coventry and blew them away, like we have been doing with most teamss we've faced this past three months.

Gray's got a MASSIVE job on. You need that thread bare squad padding out with quality if he's to meet the unrealistic expectations of a top 10 finish. Keeping Loovens is also crucial.

It's fair to say though that Blades are finishing the season with smiles and you lot with frowns.

Why is keeping Loovens crucial? He has been in the team during this recent run of conceding goals you are so eager to tell us about.

If we keep him great, if not we will look elsewhere.

Are Brayford and Coady, your 2 best players coming back?
If not can they be easily replaced?

Oh, and beating a team in a

banno
04-05-2014, 11:17 AM
the window is open but all we're getting is the flies from the 5h1t next door

Bluestripe
04-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Theres a saying about form versus class

Had a good laugh at cloughie being intoxicating XD XD but best was about us being the tallest dwarf XD XD XD

Only a blade overlooks year upon year, the grindingly inevitable "same owd" you all agree is the curse of the goons - - wheres that come from?

Starts with gunna after gunna -- things go wrong - - p*ss and whinge -- and like a deux cheveaux (or deja vu) hey presto, same owd

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 06:30 PM

Who told you they were our best players? You want to have a word with those Blades relatives of yours.

I can't take credit for ruffling all your feathers. Seems you all know something is not right and you've added a couple of million to your debt just to keep a afloat in a division you'll struggle again in next season.

Delude yourselves if you like but anyone with an ounce of footballing intelligence can see that the seeds for success have been planted at United. Fact is when we click we'll be battling to get back into the Premiership, Champion ship survival is as good as it's going to get for you with no chance of new investors anytime soon.

FB - FR&W

aussieowl
04-05-2014, 08:39 PM

Who told you they were our best players? You want to have a word with those Blades relatives of yours.

I can't take credit for ruffling all your feathers. Seems you all know something is not right and you've added a couple of million to your debt just to keep a afloat in a division you'll struggle again in next season.

Delude yourselves if you like but anyone with an ounce of footballing intelligence can see that the seeds for success have been planted at United. Fact is when we click we'll be battling to get back into the Premiership, Champion ship survival is as good as it's going to get for you with no chance of new investors anytime soon.

FB - FR&W[/quote]

Katch, you're trying way too hard me owd...there's always "something not right"...there's always something for people to moan about, sounds like you worr

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 09:11 PM
The problem you have with your location aussie is that you can't really tap into the consciousness of Sheffield football. I don't have to try to see just how raw the disappointment and disillusionment is amongst Wednesday punters.

There is a real vibe of change in the air. And I'm marking it with this exclamation point of a thread.

You said yourself that you can see the Blades going all the way up to the Premiership. I think that's the greatest footballing fear you lot have.

aussieowl
04-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Like I said mate, you're trying too hard to make a point...location is irrelevant, I know exactly what's going on in Sheffield, it comes to me, I go to it, like moths to a flame & what's going on is the same thing that's gone on for forever.

You really think I don't feel the vibe you talk about, it's palpable but the question is what difference does it make?..Blades are understandably exicited by what they perceive as being on the brink of something good, that's great for them...Owls feel like we're treading water, we want something to happen, we want investment or Mandy to show us he really means what he says but again I say, what difference does it make?

Fans have no control, we just witness what goes on, sometimes it's good sometimes it's not so good...swings & roundabouts for both teams & on & on it goes...you talk about it like it's something new this change in the vibe, it's not, it'll change & change again.

Your last line, come on, are you serious..."biggest fear", mate I can

hirstyboywonder
04-05-2014, 10:04 PM

FB - FR&W[/quote]

Most of blunts mad have been drooling over Brayford for months and Coady has played well this year, even your own manager who you speak so highly of says

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Who are your best players then Katch?

Maguire and Murphy. Howard, Collins and Doyle have all had solid second halves to the season and are a big part in us becoming one of the form teams of the country.

Brayford's been fantastic for us, more in an attacking sense than a defensive sense and Coady has been another solid performer in the second half of the season. Two good players I'd like to see stay - but if not their quality will be replaced.

mcbrewer
05-05-2014, 08:12 AM

Maguire and Murphy. Howard, Collins and Doyle have all had solid second halves to the season and are a big part in us becoming one of the form teams of the country.

Brayford's been fantastic for us, more in an attacking sense than a defensive sense and Coady has been another solid performer in the second half of the season. Two good players I'd like to see stay - but if not their quality will be replaced.[/quote]Why cos the Poundland prince says they will ?

QPR haven't made it out the Championship with 3 Billionaires in tow

I dont detect any negativity in the Owls ranks just realism.
We are where we are a mid to bottom Championship side both personell and budgetwise .
For a team that have yet to climb from the ooze of 3rd division football i love the big talk as i said it makes it all the sweeter whaen you choke it again.

I love you

braggyowl
05-05-2014, 10:22 AM
We've heard all this crap many times before from Katch...Then when it all goes t1ts up he stops posting for a year on here...Talk about fickle!

He can post as much sh!te as he wants (and he usually does)...But the fact remains, his club are still in the third division and aren't guaranteed an escape card next season...It could be a very long time before they go up, and let's face it, it's gotta be through the autos cos we all know how rubbish they are in the play offs...

The thing that's put a litte wry smile on my face is how they all think they're going to walk it, in their own arrogant way...

Could it be yet another Wembley embarrassement...Time will tell.

awayowl
05-05-2014, 02:55 PM
The problem you have with your location aussie is that you can't really tap into the consciousness of Sheffield football. I don't have to try to see just how raw the disappointment and disillusionment is amongst Wednesday punters.

There is a real vibe of change in the air. And I'm marking it with this exclamation point of a thread.

You said yourself that you can see the Blades going all the way up to the Premiership. I think that's the greatest footballing fear you lot have.

You really do need to realise its a game, open the front door and go out into the world and have fun.

Katchouro
05-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Ta for the advice awayowl, but it's not necessary.

This thread isn't nasty or antagonistic - it's just highlighting the zeitgeist of Sheffield football.

I'm picture framing the positivity of Blades compared to the pessimism of you lot. Everyone likes history on here, for those still around in 30 or 40 years they'll look back to this season and say 'yeah, that's when it started for United, their dominance'.

hirstyboywonder
05-05-2014, 07:40 PM

This thread isn't nasty or antagonistic - it's just highlighting the zeitgeist of Sheffield football.

I'm picture framing the positivity of Blades compared to the pessimism of you lot. Everyone likes history on here, for those still around in 30 or 40 years they'll look back to this season and say 'yeah, that's when it started for United, their dominance'.

A fan of a 3rd division club who have failed to gain promotion 3 years in a row claiming their dominance over their city neighbours will start as of next season even though they will start that season a division below, a division in which they finished outside the top 6, below Rotherham.

Yesterday when asked to make a prediction he was 'keeping his counsel'.
Yet they say we are arrogant.

Danny Wilson has a better record than your manager in the 3rd division...

hirstyboywonder
05-05-2014, 07:45 PM

Brayford's been fantastic for us, more in an attacking sense than a defensive sense and Coady has been another solid performer in the second half of the season. Two good players I'd like to see stay - but if not their quality will be replaced.[/quote]

Would that be the previously much maligned Doyle and Collins or have you blunts fans never got on their backs?

awayowl
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM

What pessimism? Wednesday are progressing, slowly, but they are progressing, and as you red boys and girls like to point out 'league position is everythin' or does that not count anymore?. As has been pointed out, since you went down to the third, you have finished lower and lower in the table, again slowly but surely, whilst our position rises, so were is the positivity you speak of?.
If you slide again it'll be the same old moaning and protests, while if we slip, it'll be bitching on here or owls talk. !;D

Ginger_Potts
06-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Any little excuse try to Lord it over their big Brother.
I'm on top of the Gherkin ,I've managed to open a window,now where's that fat pork carcass they call Katchapoopoo ?

lansdowneoldskool
07-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Danny Wilson has a better record than your manager in the 3rd division...

Untrue

hirstyboywonder
07-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Really?

How many times has your manager guided a 3rd division team to a top six finish?
How many promotions does he have on his CV?
Have the team he left mid-season done better in 6 months without him than they ever managed in years with him?

O'Grady has done you before at that level, wonder if he can help Danny's boys finish above you, just as Rotherham have done this season and Donny managed the year before. Do you need reminding which South Yorkshire team beat you to promotion the season before that?

banno
30-08-2014, 08:55 PM

XD XD XD XD