PDA

View Full Version : FAO Tricky

Elite_Pie
03-05-2014, 07:58 PM
You know how you said you've got loads of silly pics ready for when we are relegated, any chance of a little look anyway?

It's the only thing that could make a brilliant day even better.

Elite_Pie
04-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Come on Tricky, I know you've read this, just one or two pics will suffice.

I know you're hiding from our board, shame to do it on your own.

Elite_Pie
06-05-2014, 05:16 PM
I wonder if a little poetry might bring him out of his shell?

I know you're not too happy,
'cos your season ended crappy,
but please stop hiding Tricky,
and post a silly piccy.

Romanis
06-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Finally the sad truth is out, Basie did have a twin after all.

A sad Notts fan who also assumes everything and needs the attention, only to be disappointed when no one wants to entertain him.

Elite_Pie
06-05-2014, 09:46 PM
A sad Notts fan disappointed when no one wants to entertain him.

Or an ecstatic Notts fan disappointed when someone who has acted the Billy Big BoIIocks all season runs and hides like a little schoolgirl when things suddenly don't go his way.

I'll leave everyone to make up their own mind as to which of those is closest to the truth.

essexred52
06-05-2014, 09:53 PM
I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before, what an achievement :P
imagine if they won promotion :O

Elite_Pie
06-05-2014, 10:20 PM
I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before.

It's called being a football supporter es***. You're quite right for once in that finishing 20th in League 1 isn't the greatest achievement, but it just doesn't feel that way. We've had an awful season for the most part, and I was convinced we were down. But then we found a manager who gave us a bit of pride, a lot of passion, and just a glimmer of hope. At 16:30 on Saturday we dropped back into the bottom four, and I thought in typical Notts style we were going to blow it. But then we equalised. Sheer, unbridled ecstacy. Football really shouldn't mean that much, but for 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon it does. It felt just as good as a promotion, still does. Keep the Premier League, I bet the average Notts fan will celebrate more than the bandwagon hopping Man City fans when they win the title.

Romanis
06-05-2014, 11:15 PM
I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before, what an achievement :P

And the same fan, who was wagering and advising a wager on his team getting relegated in August, only now to be bleating a different tune, chiding some of our fans who suggested the very same thing.

And has the cheek to talk about credibility. XD

Anyway does it really matter to us? I think not, we don't wallow in misery all season long and wish the same on others.

In fact if Derby do go up, that should be a wake up call for us, to know that our rivals have succeeded and we need to improve to be on par with them.

Elite_Pie
06-05-2014, 11:27 PM

And the same fan, who was wagering and advising a wager on his team getting relegated in August, only now to be bleating a different tune, chiding some of our fans who suggested the very same thing.

And has the cheek to talk about credibility. [/quote]

As I said on the other thread, if I'm wrong I'm prepared to stand up and admit it, rather than hide like a certain cowardly person.

I posted this on our board on Monday:

Tarquinbeach! LEPiePie, marvin_the_monkey! countygump! macstop! Elite_Pie,! uysapie! jonogeorge! Sidn15 - can you hear me, Sidn? Your comments took one hell of a beating!

They certainly did!

Elite_Pie
07-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Still running, still hiding, and leaving Romanis to fight his battles for him!

Sometimes silence says far more than words ever could.

Bologna_reunited
07-05-2014, 07:15 PM
I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before.

It's called being a football supporter es***. You're quite right for once in that finishing 20th in League 1 isn't the greatest achievement, but it just doesn't feel that way. We've had an awful season for the most part, and I was convinced we were down. But then we found a manager who gave us a bit of pride, a lot of passion, and just a glimmer of hope. At 16:30 on Saturday we dropped back into the bottom four, and I thought in typical Notts style we were going to blow it. But then we equalised. Sheer, unbridled ecstacy. Football really shouldn't mean that much, but for 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon it does. It felt just as good as a promotion, still does. Keep the Premier League, I bet the average Notts fan will celebrate more than the bandwagon hopping Man City fa

Elite_Pie
07-05-2014, 07:58 PM
I know what I know, you're only guessing.

And guess what, you're hopelessly wrong AGAIN.

Bologna_reunited
08-05-2014, 05:42 AM

I know you've shown **** all loyalty and support for Notts by continually placing money on them to lose.

Elite_Pie
08-05-2014, 09:16 AM

I know you've shown **** all loyalty and support for Notts by continually placing money on them to lose.[/quote]

So attending every minute of every home game and half a dozen away isn't loyalty and support?

Right.

Romanis
08-05-2014, 10:00 AM

I know you've shown **** all loyalty and support for Notts by continually placing money on them to lose.[/quote]

Oh he's a know it all, who always wants the last word. Maybe he thinks they award prizes when he gives his self-perceived intelligent pronouncement on any given matter.

We can't judge him or make assumptions on what he says or does. But he who disclaims the existence of God, is happy to claim a divine right to make assumptions and pass judgment on what we are supposed to be thinking or saying.

Elite_Pie
08-05-2014, 10:26 AM

Oh he's a know it all, who always wants the last word. Maybe he thinks they award prizes when he gives his self-perceived intelligent pronouncement on any given matter.

We can't judge him or make assumptions on what he says or does. But he who disclaims the existence of God, is happy to claim a divine right to make assumptions and pass judgment on what we are supposed to be thinking or saying.[/quote]

You seem to have misread. All I've said on this one is that I know exactly what MY thoughts are concerning any bet I place.
Bologna is the one who is making (wrong) assumptions.

Bologna_reunited
09-05-2014, 05:25 PM

So attending every minute of every home game and half a dozen away isn't loyalty and support?

Right.[/quote]

Not when you've bet on them to lose...

45red
09-05-2014, 06:41 PM
WOW it must be a new footy mad record!

the same username ( EP ) has replied to his own post 8 times out of a thread that consists of 19 posts

Like i said before buddy, you need a life, or maybe just a good shag.

Elite_Pie
09-05-2014, 07:10 PM

the same username ( EP ) has replied to his own post 8 times out of a thread that consists of 19 posts.

Nowhere near a new record, that undoubtedly belongs to Romanis on his match thread monologues.

Elite_Pie
09-05-2014, 07:29 PM

Right.[/quote]

Not when you've bet on them to lose...[/quote]

Waheeeeey!!! He's back! Poor old Bologna still insists on continuing his sad and desperate crusade to prove to everyone that I'm really, really, really not a true Notts fan because of a few bets I make. He doesn't even know what those bets are!!! Sometimes I back Notts to win, sometimes I back Notts to draw, sometimes I back Notts to lose. Whichever bet I place, I know it has zero impact on the actual outcome. Who a

Trickytreesreds
09-05-2014, 07:53 PM
:zzz:

Elite_Pie
09-05-2014, 08:07 PM

At last. Finally. The hero of the hour eventually takes centre stage!

Come on Tricky, all I'm asking for is just one of those relegation pics you promised. Don't bottle it now you're here.

salopred
09-05-2014, 09:34 PM
You are one boring t w a t.

Elite_Pie
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM

So presumably you think it's fine for someone to act really big on an opposition forum, then run and hide when it goes tits up?

Each to their own.

salopred
09-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Get a life, it's not a court of law, he doesn't have to answer to the likes of a super troll like you.

Elite_Pie
09-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Get a life, it's not a court of law, he doesn't have to answer to the likes of a super troll like you.

Of course he doesn't have to answer. He can always run away and hide instead, it's up to him.

ps Thanks for calling me super, I appreciate it.

Elite_Pie
09-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Regarding this post of yours on the other board salop (I'll keep this discussion off there):

Don't be mean about the bell end, this board is his life!!

"This board is his life"? My daily post rate on here is 0.551. Tricky's daily post rate on our board is 1.234. In case that's a bit difficult for you to evaluate, it means for every 100 times I post on here, he posts 224 times on our board. Yes, 224 times to my 100!!!!

Does that help you comprehend the real point of this topic?

Bologna_reunited
10-05-2014, 09:42 AM
[quote="Elite_Pie"]
Waheeeeey!!! He's back! Poor old Bologna still insists on continuing his sad and desperate crusade to prove to everyone that I'm really, really, really not a true Notts fan because of a few bets I make. He doesn't even know what those bets are!!! Sometimes I back Notts to win, sometimes I back Notts to draw, sometimes I back Notts to lose. Whichever bet I place, I know it has zero impact on the actual outcome. Who are you trying to convince? You've not convinced anyone on our board or this!!! I've got 11,317 posts on Footymad over nearly a decade where people can judge who I do or don't support. I find it hilarious that you think people would actually listen to you. There are probably a few on here who don't realise Bologna (under another) is the bloke who called Jimmy Sirrel a *****phile on these boards. Seriously, that's what he did, he won't even try and deny it. He's got a personal vendetta against me because I keep ma

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Still peddling the Jimmy Sirrel line I see in your pathetic attempt to garner friends eh?

No, I realise I'm not going to get any friends on here, but I'll keep repeating "the Jimmy Sirrel line" just so everyone can get an idea of the sort of person you are.

Still peddling the Jimmy Sirrel line I see in your pathetic attempt to garner friends eh?

For anyone that doesn't know the FULL story, I was called a ***** by "Doh Pie" and upon being challenged to withdraw accusation he said it was only meant as a joke and was backed up by all the inbreds on NCM. I then wrote, in the spirit of the joke that Jimmy Sirrel was a ***** and **** me all of a sudden it wasn't a joke anymore as NCM imploded.

LIAR. That is not the story at all, and you know it. DohPie called Bologna a *****, which was completely out of order. Despite his protests to our mods they did nothin

Trickytreesreds
10-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Regarding this post of yours on the other board salop (I'll keep this discussion off there):

"This board is his life"? My daily post rate on here is 0.551. Tricky's daily post rate on our board is 1.234. In case that's a bit difficult for you to evaluate, it means for every 100 times I post on here, he posts 224 times on our board. Yes, 224 times to my 100!!!!

What a prize **** you are. You have been member since 2004, me 2010. Your post rate would be well in excess of mine over the same time period.
This lot are right though. This board is your second life. You still cling to the fact that you believe folks want to talk to you?
Well I have news for you, THEY DON'T!!
Don't believe me, then ask then?
I think you'll find they'd sooner see you mashed

Bologna_reunited
10-05-2014, 11:30 AM

No, I realise I'm not going to get any friends on here, but I'll keep repeating "the Jimmy Sirrel line" just so everyone can get an idea of the sort of person you are.

For anyone that doesn't know the FULL story, I was called a ***** by "Doh Pie" and upon being challenged to withdraw accusation he said it was only meant as a joke and was backed up by all the inbreds on NCM. I then wrote, in the spirit of the joke that Jimmy Sirrel was a ***** and **** me all of a sudden it wasn't a joke anymore as NCM imploded.

LIAR. That is not the story at all, and you know it. DohPie called Bologna a *****, which was completely out of order. D

salopred
10-05-2014, 11:35 AM

What a prize **** you are. You have been member since 2004, me 2010. Your post rate would be well in excess of mine over the same time period.
This lot are right though. This board is your second life. You still cling to the fact that you believe folks want to talk to you?
Well I have news for you, THEY DON'T!!
Don't believe me, then ask the

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 11:47 AM

Absolutely hilarious! One of us is certainly a prize ****, but it ain't me! Just think about what you've written - I've been a member LONGER and posted on here LESS, you've been a member for MUCH LESS time than I have, but posted on our board MORE.

Elite - member for 9 years 6 months, 1,906 posts on the Forest board.
Tricky - member for 4 years 4 months, 1,947 posts on the Notts board.

Is it sinking in yet? You've posted MORE times on our board in LESS THAN HALF THE TIME as a member!!! That's why I used average daily posting rates. Love it, you've really made a tit of yourself here. If this board is my second life, ours is obviously your first! Or it was until you ran away.

I'll leave you with a reminder of your post style on ours before it all went so horribly wrong:

[q

salopred
10-05-2014, 11:50 AM

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Talk about airbrushing history. Hate-filled rant? I simply wrote that Jimmy Sirrel was a ***** to get the exact reaction I did - strangely enough they didn't get the joke...

What, they didn't get the 'joke' where you called a dead man a *****phile?

I was being too kind calling you the lowest form of life.

Trickytreesreds
10-05-2014, 11:53 AM
and still it goes on.
you must have a file on antique threads.
but no, you don't get it. no one cares what you think, no one cares what you believe.
coming from a man who belittles the billions of people on the planet for having a belief in god, says it all really.
of course you're right, the world is wrong and we have to accept.
apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin, I'll shut up now.

salopred
10-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Yes I think I will make no more comments on this thread, will let the sad troll have the last word as usual.

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 12:06 PM
apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin, I'll shut up now.

I think you proved who the cretin was in the post above - in pretty spectacular style! This topic has turned into two subjects:

1. Is it acceptable to infest another board with a barrage of insults then run and hide when it goes wrong?
2. Is it acceptable to call a dead man a *****phile?

I would instantly answer NO to both, but it seems the rest of you disagree.

Bologna_reunited
10-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Talk about airbrushing history. Hate-filled rant? I simply wrote that Jimmy Sirrel was a ***** to get the exact reaction I did - strangely enough they didn't get the joke...

What, they didn't get the 'joke' where you called a dead man a *****phile?

I was being too kind calling you the lowest form of life.[/quote]

It was done to elicit the exact response I did so mission accomplished. Pity you weren't so verbose in attacking DohPie isn't it instead of joining in with the joke.

Yet again, you will see I have refrained from personal insults...

Sad sad little man.

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Sad sad little man.

Sad - Wrong. I'm as happy as a pig in sh!t, what have I got to be sad about?

Little - Wrong. I'm 6'2" tall and still an impressively athletic 13st 12lb. I'm usually classed as big.

Man - Correct. Well done, one out of three is more than you usually manage.

Bologna_reunited
10-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Sad sad little man.

Sad - Wrong. I'm as happy as a pig in sh!t, what have I got to be sad about?

Little - Wrong. I'm 6'2" tall and still an impressively athletic 13st 12lb. I'm usually classed as big.

Man - Correct. Well done, one out of three is more than you usually manage.[/quote]

Well done, I am also 6'2" but also a few stone overweight so come say hello. I am in Wetherspoons Carlton top.

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 06:30 PM
I am in Wetherspoons Carlton top.

You are in Wetherspoons? Why doesn't that surprise me?

Bologna_reunited
10-05-2014, 08:34 PM
I am in Wetherspoons Carlton top.

You are in Wetherspoons? Why doesn't that surprise me?[/quote]

No idea, still here waiting for you to come say hello.

What daring establishments do you normally frequent then matey...

Elite_Pie
10-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Daring establishments? I once went in the Clinton Arms in the 70's if that counts.

Bologna_reunited
10-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Daring establishments? I once went in the Clinton Arms in the 70's if that counts.

As did I, you have made disparaging remarks on Wetherspoons so please tell the class what pub you frequent.

This should be interesting ...

essexred52
11-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Reunited, just pop down the local working mans club this sunday you'll probably bump into elite there ;D

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 12:23 PM

As did I, you have made disparaging remarks on Wetherspoons so please tell the class what pub you frequent.

This should be interesting ...[/quote]

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago.

Bologna_reunited
11-05-2014, 12:29 PM

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago.[/quote]
Please allow me to translate, I drink at home as I am a boring Billy-no-mates and I was fir

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 12:36 PM

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago.[/quote]
Please allow me to translate, I drink

45red
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM

Are you retired EP ?

essexred52
11-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Most notts fans are :D

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Are you retired EP ?

Yes I am (but I'm still in my 50's, and I think all the 'old' jokes have been done).

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Most notts fans are :D

I'll enjoy retirement es***, you enjoy cleaning the sewers.

Bologna_reunited
11-05-2014, 01:48 PM

I can think of few things less interesting than which pubs I go in! Not many nowadays is the answer. It's more likely to be to eat than to drink, rather than pay 3 quid a pint I prefer to drink at home at around a third of the price. Nice surroundings, nice company and no driving involved. My last two pubs were The Nuthall on the A610, and the Horse & Groom in Moorgreen. Just for es***, the last place you would find me is a Working Mens Club, working is for mugs. I gave that up a few of years ago

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 01:51 PM
It's called socialising with friends, you should try it one day.

So you're out in the pub "socialising with friends", but you're on your phone posting on here???

Wow.

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/nczd35.gif

essexred52
11-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Blimey your retired in your 50's, do you have an allotment ? :D

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 04:19 PM

I don't need one, my garden is more than big enough to grow everything I want. My runner beans are looking especially good.

45red
11-05-2014, 04:27 PM

I don't need one, my garden is more than big enough to grow everything I want. My runner beans are looking especially good.[/quote]

Well first of all EP well done on managing to get early retirement ( unless its down to medical grounds ) So what is your ex proffession,

essexred52
11-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Teacher :D

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 04:35 PM
I've just seen the pathetic appeal Romanis has made to the mods about cards! Why? Who has broken which rules? Everyone who has viewed or posted on this thread has done so because they wanted to. No-one made them, it was their choice. Romanis is uncomfortable because the bloke he bizarrely likes to pretend is his son has been left standing in the spotlight with his pants round his ankles for all to see. salop calls me a super troll, but ignores the fact that Tricky has more than twice my posts on our opposing boards! Romanis tells me I think for everyone else, then tells me what I think of last thing at night and first thing in the morning! Tricky says "apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin, I'll shut up now", then comes back again with yet another silly picture! It's his usual defence mechanism, something else to hide behind rather than face up to the issue. That issue is whether it is acceptable to go on another teams forum and repeatedly take the p!ss, then run awa

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Teacher??? Have to smile at that one, I left school with little more than a swimming certificate. I worked in the dyeing industry for 38 years, ending up in a management position, then got the chance of redundancy. I had a very good pay-off, an excellent final salary pension, so decided to go for it. Best decision I ever made, I'm still fighting fit, though you never know what's around the corner. At least I've had 3 years and counting of being able to ignore the alarm clock.

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Well I wanted nowt to do with this, cos it was boring me.
However, Elite you won't let it lye so lets give you what you want.
Silly picture? Maybe, but it was in reference to the fact it was boring the **** out of me.

You seem intent of goading me and even admitted it on NCM mad, correct? Bologna is another one of your assault victims as well. By all means go for it on your board if you wish, but come on here and do it and you take your chances.
You asked what rules you are breaking, well shall we have a look see?

Abuse
Personal attacks/abuse are not welcome here, appropriate action will be taken against the offending user. Banter is fine, personal insults are not. On occasions posts may be edited to be less offensive if that is all that is needed.

Disruptive Behaviour
Remember this is just a messageboard and is supposed to be enjoyable. Any poster who is felt to be disruptive to the enjoyment of others or to the smooth running of the forums may find they are removed from the board

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Case proven. Slimey **** stirring toad who has been intent on causing disruption. In fact I'd say this was personal now.

Don't believe me, have a look.

Yes EP, 2 can play at that game. Mr morality himself. Oh by the way, I'm a Christian as well, if that helps you. You obviously have a better angle on the human race than I do. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111178195)

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Tricky, I am quite happy to let everyone read every word I've put, every word you've put, and every word everyone else has put, then make their own mind up as to what is right and what is wrong.

If you're happy to give it out, you should be prepared to accept a bit back.

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Difference is EP, I take the piss off the cuff, you come looking for individuals/preach/impose your morals.
As I said, on your board I run the gauntlet, on here you run ours. Believe me, you've done more than enough to piss folks off in here with no help from me. If they ban you, then tough. You asked for it.

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 07:00 PM
"I take the piss off the cuff, you come looking for individuals/preach/impose your morals".

How can I impose my morals on anyone? Like the rest, I offer my opinion then it's up to the individual whether they agree or disagree.

"As I said, on your board I run the gauntlet, on here you run ours. Believe me, you've done more than enough to piss folks off in here".

But you didn't run the gauntlet, which was the whole point of this post. You ran away. If I really have pissed anyone off in here through anything other than being a Notts County fan, then please tell them to show me where.

"If they ban you, then tough. You asked for it".

Where? Where have I said anything outside the rules that hasn't been said to me? People can call me whatever they want, water off a duck's back. I don't think I've overstepped the mark in any of my posts.

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 07:13 PM
And there in lies the problem.

AS you say, "I don't think", you're right, everyone else is wrong.

Disruptive Behaviour
Remember this is just a messageboard and is supposed to be enjoyable. Any poster who is felt to be disruptive to the enjoyment of others or to the smooth running of the forums may find they are removed from the board in the interests of others.

Read it several times, digest it and get back to me. Other posters are moaning about you, not me. That makes you disruptive perhaps.
Seeing as you love the last word, you're bound to reply.

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 07:24 PM
I've read and digested the rules. On this thread alone these have been posted about me:

Salopred - "You are one boring t w a t"
Trickytreesred - "What a prize **** you are."
Trickytreesred - "I apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin."
Trickytreesred - "Slimey **** stirring toad."

Some might class that as personal abuse. I don't, it's just part and parcel of posting on here. Fine by me.

I don't think I've been disruptive. Not one person has disagreed with the principle of my argument. The only bone of contention seems to be that I'm a Notts fan rather than a Forest fan. I'm struggling to see how that is a card offence.

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Finally the sad truth is out, Basie did have a twin after all.
A sad Notts fan who also assumes everything and needs the attention, only to be disappointed when no one wants to entertain him.

We can't judge him or make assumptions on what he says or does. But he who disclaims the existence of God, is happy to claim a divine right to make assumptions and pass judgment on what we are supposed to be thinking or saying.

the same username ( EP ) has replied to his own post 8 times out of a thread that consists of 19 posts
Like i said before buddy, you need a life, or maybe just a good shag.

Get a life, it's not a court of law, he doesn't have to answer to the likes of a super troll like you

Still peddling the Jimmy Sirrel line I see in your pathetic atte

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 07:41 PM
It goes beyond piss taking, you're on a vendetta to **** stir. You slag this board off for drying up, o' irony

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 07:57 PM
And you don't call this board disruption? You struggle to see why you deserve carding?

No, I don't call it board disruption. I call it posting an alternative opinion, which STILL no-one has put up an argument against. Was it board disruption when you posted your incessant relegation jibes on our board? The difference is that you were proved wrong, I haven't been. It's no good saying "Mods, he's made me look really, really stupid on my own board, ban him mods". It wasn't me who made you look stupid Tricky, you managed that without my help.

Yes, I struggle to see why I deserve carding. I can't see any post where I've broken the rules.

salopred
11-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Ruddy hell, 24 hrs later your still here!

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Of course I'm here salop, this board is my life, where else would I be?

I'm a bit surprised to see you popping in though:

Yes I think I will make no more comments on this thread, will let the sad troll have the last word as usual.

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh for gods sake, you're still doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwY5Z_QKhQg)

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Christ this gets better.
He hasn't broken any rules, he isn't out to cause trouble, blah blah blah.
And he wonders why I ignored him and his goading.

Pathetic. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111178195)

Bologna_reunited
12-05-2014, 05:51 AM
It's called socialising with friends, you should try it one day.

So you're out in the pub "socialising with friends", but you're on your phone posting on here???

Wow.[/quote]
I was showing my friends the forum and in particular a bloke that supports his local team by constantly betting against them, strange thing is that they couldn't understand it either.

Oh, and the good company you enjoy at home, they that good that you spend Saturday on here...

Sad pathetic little man.

Oh, and Tricky, don't you you worry about me, EP hasn't got the brains to beat me, no matter how much he claims to have embarrassed me

Bologna_reunited
12-05-2014, 05:55 AM
I've read and digested the rules. On this thread alone these have been posted about me:

Salopred - "You are one boring t w a t"
Trickytreesred - "What a prize **** you are."
Trickytreesred - "I apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin."
Trickytreesred - "Slimey **** stirring toad."

Some might class that as personal abuse. I don't, it's just part and parcel of posting on here. Fine by me.

I don't think I've been disruptive. Not one person has disagreed with the principle of my argument. The only bone of contention seems to be that I'm a Notts fan rather than a Forest fan. I'm struggling to see how that is a card offence.

LIAR - you openly admit to insulting me over on NCM.

Sad thing is that you really believe it gets to me, sorry to disappoint you but once your opponent starts getting personal they've lost.

Romanis
12-05-2014, 08:42 AM
LIAR - you openly admit to insulting me over on NCM.

Sad thing is that you really believe it gets to me, sorry to disappoint you but once your opponent starts getting personal they've lost.

Don't bother BR. He thinks he's bloody smart and feels like an intellectual trying to belabor a point.

Yes, I have my own monologues, but I do that as a matter of fact thing. If people read, they read, if they respond they respond, if they don't, it doesn't matter. All good as far I'm concerned.

Yes, I sometimes also take pot-shots at others especially rival fans. But I don't make it my mission in life to to try and win an online argument at all costs. Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how wrong or right it may be.

As far this really spat goes, yes for sure Tricky, you, Sherwood 79 and others have gone to rival boards to take the mickey out. And they have responded in kind, there's no reason to belabor a point here and

Romanis
12-05-2014, 09:04 AM
The 1 problem with this board is our Mods are forever absent or take a much more hand-offs approach.

That's not a bad thing too, but the problem is by relaxing to much, it allows some people with an agenda to go unhindered and take things much too far, when a quick intervention would have nipped the issue in the bud.

And when it gets much too far, we then have to go looking for the site editors to do something which they could have so easily done.

So for EP and his ilk, my best advise, is lay off this issue. An apology and a pledge to stick to relevant issues on this board and not others. You've still gotten a reprieve because a mod hasn't yet intervened. A site editor's ban I believe is not just for a week, and might not be just for this board.

This remains a forum for Forest fans, if you cannot participate in a manner that Forest fans want or in a manner that's acceptable for a rival fan, then you should go elsewhere.

You can raise all the points you want, dig up all the older

Elite_Pie
12-05-2014, 09:34 AM
This remains a forum for Forest fans, if you cannot participate in a manner that Forest fans want or in a manner that's acceptable for a rival fan, then you should go elsewhere.

That was exactly the point of this topic. Did Tricky "participate in a manner that Notts fans want or in a manner that's acceptable for a rival fan" on our board? You can't call it banter when you're winning, and abuse when it turns around.

I'm quite happy to leave it here, this thread has achieved all I hoped it would and much, much more. Everyone can read it and make their own mind up. Unless I'm asked a question. I'll leave it at that.

Trickytreesreds
12-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I am going to have the last word on this, just to show what a 2 faced bigot you are and a hypocritical plonker.

A Notts fan asks for help with a car problem. He receives very little help and some advice which may be inadequate.
Being a fitter with a decent understanding of cars I decide to help him, as it's a non football related topic.
Guess who jumps in feet first, in an attempt to hijack the thread and turn his personal vendetta into the thread? Even his attempt to rally support on NCM have his own, asking him, why does he bother?

Pathetic in the extreme. Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal? - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111192708)

Romanis
12-05-2014, 11:23 AM
I am going to have the last word on this, just to show what a 2 faced bigot you are and a hypocritical plonker.

A Notts fan asks for help with a car problem. He receives very little help and some advice which may be inadequate.
Being a fitter with a decent understanding of cars I decide to help him, as it's a non football related topic.
Guess who jumps in feet first, in an attempt to hijack the thread and turn his personal vendetta into the thread? Even his attempt to rally support on NCM have his own, asking him, why does he bother?

Pathetic in the extreme. Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal?

I'm afraid his 'intellectual mind' can't wrap itself round the concept that what happens on NCFM should stay there and what transpire here, should remain here.

If there's an issue you caused there, let the Mods or u

Elite_Pie
12-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal?

Same reply as before. No deal. You post where you want, I'll post where I want.

Romanis is right, this is dragging on too long. I tried to end my input earlier, but you asked me a question. Call me all thes under the sun, and I won't respond, ask me a question and I will. It's really up to you.

Trickytreesreds
12-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Tell you what EP, I'll post the last request I made to you again. You **** off and stay on your board and I'll stay on here, then everyone's happy. Deal?

Romanis is right, this is dragging on too long. I tried to end my input earlier, but you asked me a question. Call me all thes under the sun, and I won't respond, ask me a question and I will. It's really up to you.[/quote]

Dragging on? From him that posted FAO Tricky?
Attention seeking drama queen.
That'll do me though. Don't respond to my posts and stop fishing using my and I won't have to put up with your sick drivel.
QED really

Romanis
12-05-2014, 11:56 AM

Romanis is right, this is dragging on too long. I tried to end my input earlier, but you asked me a question. Call me all thes under the sun, and I won't respond, ask me a question and I will. It's really up to you.[/quote]

Dragging on? From him that posted FAO Tricky?
Attention seeking drama queen.
That'll do me though. Don't respond to my posts and stop fishing using my and I won't have to put up with your sick drivel.
QED really[/quote]

He can post where he wants, but I'm afraid we not keen on it in here. Luckily I'm not in the complaining mood enough today to write.

So i

45red
12-05-2014, 07:06 PM
EP, If i was in your fortunate position of being on early retirement, I wouldnt be wasting it by have a petty fued.

get your self out lad