PDA

View Full Version : How's your ticker?

blackpoolvillain
03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Well that was a bit dramatic wasn't it? Your very own Aguerooooooooooooooooooooo moment.

It's what footballs all about..

Best wishes ladies and gents

bassman
03-05-2014, 09:43 PM
cheers villain in one word ...'shot' they dont haldf put us through it you lot looked dead and buried 2 games ago ! that wigan win was the big one for you . good luck next season

blackpoolvillain
03-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Bassy you do know I'm Villa don't you? I was at a northern soul do on the sea front and when I checked you were 2 down.

Came into the the pub to see Lee Clark jumping into the blues end.

Proper Roy of the rovers stuff!

bassman
04-05-2014, 12:24 AM
i didnt realise **** orf to the other board then :-) i just thought you were a pwopa nawty blackpool lad ...bit slow these days ...its an age thing ;-)

alwayshopeful
04-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Class PMSL.
How's it going BPV? Looks like your lot have jumped off the trapdoor yet again. ;)

Keep well

KRO

eoin17
04-05-2014, 09:58 AM
How's it going BPV? It's been a while...I went for a long bike ride after the game and considered Camomile Tea. Considered is as far as it got, Mr & Mrs Artois' daughter, Stella and me got to know each other rather well last night...;D

aKROKiwi
04-05-2014, 10:18 AM
I drank a bottle of Hunter Valley red in shirt time. And then another. Hard to believe. I was jumping up and down and going crazy; my partner said it was one thing when you were watching on TV but this time you were watching words on a computer. I felt disconnected but like the Cup Final win it was as time I really wanted to be with you blokes.

bassman
04-05-2014, 11:25 AM
mate it was the same here although i did get a tv straem, had to miss most of the second half due to serving in my shop and the bluesworld commentary went down too which was a ball ache , but happy days , it did feel just like the cup final here too i went just as mental at the end , sometimes i wish it didnt mean so much , its not good for one's sanity! kro

generalblue
05-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Cheers BPV

Enjoy yourself !

twofootedchallenge
06-05-2014, 01:27 PM
You tram spotters only stayed up cos Bolton players were told not to shoot properly and they couldn't even get that right first half

FA looking in to alleged match fixing between yous both

hahaha season aint over yet bell cheds :blue:

I hate you so much I spend 14 hrs a day hating you >;)

bluesince62
06-05-2014, 03:13 PM
I was at work. No signal in that part of the plant so had to keep going outside to check the phone. At 2-0 I thought 'that's that then' and got on with it.

A Leicester workmate told me we had done it and I didn't believe him.

Best shock of my life.

All the best BPV.

KRO

generalblue
06-05-2014, 03:34 PM
You tram spotters only stayed up cos Bolton players were told not to shoot properly and they couldn't even get that right first half

I hate you so much I spend 14 hrs a day FILLING NAPPIES and SMASHING MY KEYBOARD>;)

eoin17
07-05-2014, 08:00 AM

I hate you so much I spend 14 hrs a day FILLING NAPPIES and SMASHING MY KEYBOARD>;)[/quote]

Ah, the lonely turd speaks! Genius!!!