PDA

View Full Version : The facts

sexypistol
04-05-2014, 08:39 AM
When all is said and done. SWFC have progressed AGAIN. Last season we were 18th now we are 16th ( not much I know but still progress) now let us look across the city. After they were relegated, they have finished 3rd then 5th now 7th, Now correct me if I am wrong, but to me that shows a team going backwards. Whilst Match and the gang are salivating at a home game with Chezzy, we camp look forward to championship football. So I await the responses from the few that are now braving to come on our board from next door, especially the ex rugby playing, tea total, Liberal democrat voting, Portugal holiday going Faith no more fan, ;D

banno
04-05-2014, 11:20 AM
the league (that the pigs favorite saying used to be that it didn't lie) suggests that THE WEDNESDAY are the top side in the local area while "the pigs" are the worse.
thems the facts!

Bluestripe
04-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Fact -- Rovrum came up from Lge 2, went through Lge 1 without any fuss or palava to reach playoffs.
Finished around 20 points ahead of the drama queens.

PeteWaller
04-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Fact -- Rovrum came up from Lge 2, went through Lge 1 without any fuss or palava to reach playoffs.
Finished around 20 points ahead of the drama queens.

Well said Bluestripe. Katch ya getting boring and Blunts have done F A for years - apart from losing at Wembley ;D ;D

Katchouro
04-05-2014, 06:22 PM
What an EPIC thread this is, that came OUT OF NOWHERE, showing how EASY it is to wind up SP.

On this EVIDENCE, EVERYTHING'S RUINED for Wednesday and they're FALLING TO PIECES, SP himself could even be going through a MIDLIFE CRISIS.

And anyone who thinks I voted Lib Dem must be a CRACK HITLER. ;)