PDA

View Full Version : We will smash little Rotherham to smithereens!!!!!!!!!!!

pnethor
04-05-2014, 04:49 PM
We will destroy the Yorkie minnows and then destroy whichever of the other two tinpot outfits wins the other semi and then storm the Championship next season and make our long overdue return to the top level of english football. If we hadn't been cheated in the championship play-offs by Bolton,West Ham, Leeds and Sheff Utd we would have been a top 10 prem club now instead of playing micky mouse outfits like Rotherham, Orient & Peterborough.

If any of the other 3 go up they will just embarrass themselves like Yeovil have just done.

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shytalk
04-05-2014, 10:55 PM
I've heard ducks fart before !

Ludlowmiller
05-05-2014, 08:10 AM
In a recent Oxford University 'Language Dissection & Analysis' project in which I took part...it was unanimously agreed (and proved) that certain written traits are an accurate gauge and window into the life characteristics of the writer.

The use of 11 Exclamation Marks to highlight one's own written comments is a very troubling and dangerous indicator, very often revealing a retarded person of zero intellect who carries a 75% chance of having been inbred or of being personally involved in parental or sibling *** acts.

The consolation for all of us decent people is that many of these types go on to research suicide methods on the internet and progress this to actual suicide.

May I draw your attention to 'You Tube- Suicide for retards' which may help you.

fyldeflyer
05-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Are you making the effort and actually going to either of the games thorskin?

Will make a change.

claret1978
05-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Do you really want eveybody to dislike pne? You are a d*ck, not funny! I really want pne to go on and win it. but you make a real case of dislike! Shut the f**k up!

pnethor
05-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Do you really want eveybody to dislike pne? You are a d*ck, not funny! I really want pne to go on and win it. but you make a real case of dislike! Shut the f**k up!

I do believe i hear the growling of a Hillside Cannibal XD

Get back to your wooden shack and that barbecued hiker you been munching on.

And that bucket of 85% proof potato moonshine your cousin Malacki (who's also your uncle) brewed up for the celebratory promotion barndance.

PeteWaller
08-05-2014, 06:01 PM

Unfortunately all clubs have em and so severe were his comments that ALL decent footy fans will just think he is a *** :( :(

CalverleyBoy
08-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Poor Thor, you can only blame the last three Governments for reducing the number of places in mental hospitals. A good example that care in the community doesn't work.

Re the play offs.

The first round has draw marked all over it and then it will be a lottery at Rotherham, good luck if you get to Wembley; if it is Peterborough just make sure you win the thought of Ferguson winning is too much to contemplate.

pnethor
08-05-2014, 10:07 PM

Unfortunately all clubs have em and so severe were his comments that ALL decent footy fans will just think he is a *** :( :([/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

pnethor
08-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Poor Thor, you can only blame the last three Governments for reducing the number of places in mental hospitals. A good example that care in the community doesn't work.

Re the play offs.

The first round has draw marked all over it and then it will be a lottery at Rotherham, good luck if you get to Wembley; if it is Peterborough just make sure you win the thought of Ferguson winning is too much to contemplate.

Its nailed on CB,

Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 4 Sheffield Suburb 0

Sheffield Suburb 1 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 3

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2

PeteWaller
09-05-2014, 01:13 PM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2[/quote]

And they say I'm a dreamer ... :D :D

shiregreenmillers
09-05-2014, 05:35 PM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2[/quote]And We All Know What Happened to the Giant :O :O :P :P

CalverleyBoy
09-05-2014, 06:39 PM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2[/quote]And We All Know What Happened to the Giant :O :O :P :P[/quote]

My money is on 0 - 0 at Preston and Rotherham to steal it at home 1 - 0. Should you make it through I suspect it will be to meet Orient whose goal scoring capabilities put

shiregreenmillers
09-05-2014, 07:09 PM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2[/quote]And We All Know What Happened to the Giant :O :O :P :P[/quote]

My money is on 0 - 0 at Preston and Rotherham to steal it at home 1 - 0. Should you make it through I suspect it will be

PeteWaller
09-05-2014, 08:33 PM
We the underdogs, are on our way. May the Giants in sleeping get a rude awakening ;D

gardsPNE
10-05-2014, 11:18 AM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

My money is on 0 - 0 at Preston and Rotherham to steal it at home 1 - 0. Should you make it through I suspect it will be

rodcurrie
10-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Are you making the effort and actually going to either of the games thorskin?

Will make a change.thorskin.XD XD but you really shouldn't mock the poor fella,he needs help,bless him.millers to edge through to wemberleeee and go up.UTB

winsomeyen
10-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Will it be ninth (9th)time lucky in the playoffs.

;D

bribfc
10-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Pnethor - 1 down already. That's what happens when you get big headed my friend,just like the blunts did with us before we beat them at wembley. XD I hope you go up from a claret.

bfcjon
10-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Omg,..you have done it again...

The Botttom burping, Numpties...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There is always next season!...;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fyldeflyer
10-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Spot on again I see thorskin, if I were you I'd keep my gob shut when it comes to predictions as you clearly know fu*k all.

Dewsbury1980miller
10-05-2014, 09:17 PM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

Peterborough Minnows 0 Lillywhite Sleeping Giants 2[/quote]

Yep nailed on..

Ericsladkilnhurst
11-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Oh dear

1st leg result -

In Blackpool's shadow 1 - Mighty Millers 1

bfcjon
11-05-2014, 12:24 AM
In Blackpools shadow?...
Who the Feck are they?:D :D :D :D

fyldeflyer
11-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Same as the Blackburn shadow for you lot. ;)

Beatles1982
11-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Thor

I think I here the delightful sounds of this song being sung next week

You've lost it nine times

You've lost it nine timmeeeessss

Been in the play offs and lost it nine times.

You are definitely not superior

Have a nice day out at burton next yearoŸ˜‚oŸ˜‚oŸ˜‚oŸ˜‚

gardsPNE
12-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Thor

I think I here the delightful sounds of this song being sung next week

You've lost it nine times

You've lost it nine timmeeeessss

Been in the play offs and lost it nine times.

You are definitely not superior

Have a nice day out at burton next yearoiiioiiioiiioiii

Its not over yet as you lot are now reckoning. We just had a bad day at the office and still got a draw out of it.

Up the lilywhites and bring on the 2nd leg !!!!

claret1978
14-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Really want pne to do it. come on you northern boys.

gardsPNE
14-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Really want pne to do it. come on you northern boys.

Cheers Claret I ruddy hope so and would love to take my daughter to her first play-off final. She has frighteningly been predicting a Wembley final all season and I hope she is not disappointed.

Quattro
15-05-2014, 08:45 PM
So, how did the play-offs go?

It really doesn't help with bells like Thora giving it large!

:D XD

clartet4ever
15-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Enjoy Fleetwood... The gap keeps getting wider :D

http://i62.tinypic.com/dpvb0k.jpg

Geetarman
15-05-2014, 08:51 PM
We will destroy the Yorkie minnows and then destroy whichever of the other two tinpot outfits wins the other semi and then storm the Championship next season and make our long overdue return to the top level of english football. If we hadn't been cheated in the championship play-offs by Bolton,West Ham, Leeds and Sheff Utd we would have been a top 10 prem club now instead of playing micky mouse outfits like Rotherham, Orient & Peterborough.

If any of the other 3 go up they will just embarrass themselves like Yeovil have just done.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Chuckle chortle guffaw smirk.

The minnows, the

bfcjon
15-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Rotheram,??...OH the mighty lilies,..screwed up yet again...

Superior,..where is
Thorskin??:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Barnsley_Miller
15-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Nowthen Goliath, how do you like them Apples?

;D

UTM

Claret_Dave84
15-05-2014, 09:03 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/69qjuv.gif

CalverleyBoy
15-05-2014, 09:03 PM

Re the play offs.

Its nailed on CB,

P/O Final

ChinaClaret
15-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Face it... Thor is the only reason fans of other clubs post on here. Without her, little old *** End would get as many posts as your fierce rival, Rochdale.

Keep the laughing stock! Thormakws Pne even funnier than it really is (and that is pretty funny anyway)

Brin
15-05-2014, 10:18 PM

How stupid do you feel now for such a stupid post...read your post again idiot and weep...XD XD XD XD

millyTHEmiller
15-05-2014, 10:33 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooooser hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

PeteWaller
16-05-2014, 10:06 AM

One *****in ***. You utter ****wipe :D :D :D

AJC
16-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Some people make an **** of themselves. Yes, I mean you !!!!! "Little" Rotherham never lie down, are never beaten and deserved to beat you arrogant tossers. Apologies for the language, but you deserve it.

Rev72
16-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Poor old thor..always the bridesmaid never the bride. XD XD XD

millavanilla
16-05-2014, 12:14 PM
How the mighty fall...mighty??? 10 thousand odd home average ? Thats just a couple a thousand more than our "tinpot" club...sleeping giants? Well, certainly sleeping...
XD