PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Spammers.

EngNor
05-05-2014, 07:35 AM
On your extended visit to the Premier League, we are so delighted Tottenham so willingly assisted you in your campaign, and, we love nothing better than having your obsessive smug mugs on here. ;) :)

A new era again for us next season with a new man at the helm. Luckily for you Spanners you will have consistency of management in Sir Fat Sam that, we as Spurs supporters crave.

COYS! :) :)

Hammerman69
06-05-2014, 08:49 AM
On your extended visit to the Premier League, we are so delighted Tottenham so willingly assisted you in your campaign, and, we love nothing better than having your obsessive smug mugs on here. ;) :)

A new era again for us next season with a new man at the helm. Luckily for you Spanners you will have consistency of management in Sir Fat Sam that, we as Spurs supporters crave.

Morning Eng...same again next season please !

Cheers
Eel Muncher !

EngNor
07-05-2014, 06:55 AM

Morning Eng...same again next season please !

Cheers
Eel Muncher ![/quote]

Good morning Hammered. :)

Same again next season...errm to a point yes, survival fight for you lot and us toying with four/five again, as far as results between our clubs go...NO.

Seriously though, do you see your Fat knight in Henry VIII armour there for next season?

After all the turmoil we have suffered this season, managerial changes, injuries etc etc, we have not done too bad under the circumstances what. I`d say

Hammerman69
07-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Morning Eng

Too true. I am not sure whether he will be there or not. Thing is, while I don't particularly like him, I can't call for a managers head while I have no idea who would replace him

Looking at what is out there :

Laudrup : Squad imploded, they complained to the chairman, chairman was pissed at him

Mackay : Nice guy, but we beat them almost every time we played them (comfortably too)

Hughton : Nice guy, but look at Norwich now

Sherwood : Like what he says after a game because he is honest but needs experience lower down the leagues

So its all very well jettisoning the manager but we have to make sure we stay in the PL. Its not like the old days, the amount of money you lose for dropping down is catastrophic...SA will keep us up whatever happens. We will finish 12-14 this season and probably for the next two. At the end of the day, midtable is fine...this year was a bit of an anomaly that midtable was still only a few points above the R zone. We also lost the whole back

EngNor
08-05-2014, 07:42 AM
[quote="Hammerman69"]Morning Eng

Too true. I am not sure whether he will be there or not. Thing is, while I don't particularly like him, I can't call for a managers head while I have no idea who would replace him

Looking at what is out there :

Laudrup : Squad imploded, they complained to the chairman, chairman was pissed at him

Mackay : Nice guy, but we beat them almost every time we played them (comfortably too)

Hughton : Nice guy, but look at Norwich now

Sherwood : Like what he says after a game because he is honest but needs experience lower down the leagues

So its all very well jettisoning the manager but we have to make sure we stay in the PL. Its not like the old days, the amount of money you lose for dropping down is catastrophic...SA will keep us up whatever happens. We will finish 12-14 this season and probably for the next two. At the end of the day, midtable is fine...this year was a bit of an anomaly that midtable was still only a few poin

Tone_Loc
08-05-2014, 06:09 PM
A new era again for us next season with a new man at the helm.

Indeed... another brave new era...
Another Christian Gross, Juande Ramos, AVB, Jacques Santini, Tim Sherwood
Fnarr fnarr... you don't half know how to pick em.

Put them together with some of our appointments and we could put out an all time sh-it eleven !!

EngNor
09-05-2014, 05:41 AM
A new era again for us next season with a new man at the helm.

Indeed... another brave new era...
Another Christian Gross, Juande Ramos, AVB, Jacques Santini, Tim Sherwood
Fnarr fnarr... you don't half know how to pick em.

Put them together with some of our appointments and we could put out an all time sh-it eleven !![/quote]

Morning Tone-Loc.

Like we need some of your tihs to make our own tihs eleven. ;)