PDA

View Full Version : love it just love it...

spirewhite
05-05-2014, 03:29 PM
All the stick you 6 fingered trolls gave us Leeds fans not to far back and here we are and you lot are all but relegated poetic justice...

ncfcfan85
05-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Atleast we have been in the league what have you done in the last few years when you get up maybe then you can take the ****.

philcanary
05-05-2014, 05:10 PM
All the stick you 6 fingered trolls gave us Leeds fans not to far back and here we are and you lot are all but relegated poetic justice...

Trolls? Pot, kettle and black springs to mind!

OTBC

BeeKjay
05-05-2014, 05:29 PM

You're gonna look pretty silly if we don't go down, but that's probably something you're very familiar with.

We've just had three seasons battling with the elite, remind me again how long it's been since you even had a smell of the big time.

Laurie
06-05-2014, 03:29 PM

There are some intelligent posters from Leeds, however Spireshy*e is not one of them, there for he is best left alone to enjoy Mrs palmer and her 4 daughters in a dark room.

chezzywhite
06-05-2014, 09:11 PM

You're gonna look pretty silly if we don't go down, but that's probably something you're very familiar with.

We've just had three seasons battling with the elite, remind me again how long it's been since you even had a smell of the big time.[/quote]

10 years...10 long, hard, embarrassing painful years with many (including the Naarwich disappeared posters) taking the p!ss...but, on the up side (and I ain't a pensioner yet), I have seen my side lift the top English honour 3 times, win 2 European trophies, play in the final of two more, win an FA cup (and play in the final of 3 more) win a league cup and 2 charity shields. Going for broke again cost us dear 10 years ago. If you are happy simply "battling with the elite" then fair play to you.

t_bird7982
07-05-2014, 02:06 AM

We've just had three seasons battling with the elite, remind me again how long it's been since you even had a smell of the big time.[/quote]

10 years...10 long, hard, embarrassing painful years with many (including the Naarwich disappeared posters) taking the p!ss...but, on the up side (and I ain't a pensioner yet), I have seen my side lift the top English honour 3 times, win 2 European trophies, play in the final of two more, win an FA cup (and play in the final of 3 more) win a league cup and 2 charity shields. Going for broke again cost us dear 10 years ago. If you are happy simply "battl

philcanary
07-05-2014, 02:01 PM

10 years...10 long, hard, embarrassing painful years with many (including the Naarwich disappeared posters) taking the p!ss...but, on the up side (and I ain't a pensioner yet), I have seen my side lift the top English honour 3 times, win 2 European trophies, play in the final of two more, win an FA cup (and play in the final of 3 more) win a league cup and 2 charity shields. Going for broke again cost us d

spirewhite
07-05-2014, 07:41 PM
OTBC...now OTPC...out the prem city..

chezzywhite
07-05-2014, 08:14 PM
I have absolutely nothing against Norwich spire, a few tw@ts who took the **** when they poached our best players, but hey we have posters like that too. What does make me laugh so much that a little bit of pee came out, are those greedy tw@ts Johnson, Snodgrass, particularly Becchio and to a lesser extent Howson. They all considered that they were a cut above the championship and were quick to feck off from us. I'm sure that there will be plenty of other premier league clubs ready to snap em up now eh. Ps, I'm moving from Chesterfield to Yaarrkshire for my work, so the mantle of Derbyshire white on Leeds mad falls solely on your shoulders from this Saturday.

Rev72
07-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Well well well..ain't karma a BITCH!!!!

See you all next season B)

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

spirewhite
07-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Yes what goes around comes around,someone must have put a cover over the canary cage not much chirping from them tonight.Wish you well in yorkshire chezzy,iam out in town on friday night if your after a pint or two...

Roberto2k9
08-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Some lovely educated posts as per usual guys...

However, and i hate to say it, but I partly agree with you.

Being what you would call a 'realistic' fan, which i'm sure there has to be at least one Leeds fan, we were just a quick stepping stone for these players to get into the Premier League.

Are they good enough?

Snodgrass - probably the only player; IMO, is the only one who has demonstrated he can affect games and score goals.

Howson - not really played enough this season (injury) but in fairness has been one of the only ones who showed a bit of fight towards the end.

Becchio - might as well not even come to the set-up. Underplayed in the first team, barely got a run out in the U21's. (bring back the old reserve format if you ask me).

Johnson - Bradley, Bradley Johnson. Never have i seen a player so ineffective in a game of football. Battler, i'll give him that, but never in a million years a Premier League central midfielder. Ability to pass a football, is the equivalent of

Laurie
08-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Yes what goes around comes around,someone must have put a cover over the canary cage not much chirping from them tonight.Wish you well in yorkshire chezzy,iam out in town on friday night if your after a pint or two...

Didn't think you were old enough to drink.

Laurie
08-05-2014, 11:33 AM
[quote="Roberto2k9"]Some lovely educated posts as per usual guys...

However, and i hate to say it, but I partly agree with you.

Being what you would call a 'realistic' fan, which i'm sure there has to be at least one Leeds fan, we were just a quick stepping stone for these players to get into the Premier League.

Are they good enough?

Snodgrass - probably the only player; IMO, is the only one who has demonstrated he can affect games and score goals.

Howson - not really played enough this season (injury) but in fairness has been one of the only ones who showed a bit of fight towards the end.

Becchio - might as well not even come to the set-up. Underplayed in the first team, barely got a run out in the U21's. (bring back the old reserve format if you ask me).

Johnson - Bradley, Bradley Johnson. Never have i seen a player so ineffective in a game of football. Battler, i'll give him that, but never in a million years a Premier League central midfielder. A

philcanary
08-05-2014, 12:51 PM

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

What a ridiculous post.

How's it Karma? Had 5 years of relative success whilst you had trodden water (I take it you are another troll from the Leeds board?) and had more people interested in your behind the scenes action rather than your poor brand of football.

You have a decent player in M

philcanary
08-05-2014, 12:52 PM
OTBC...now OTPC...out the prem city..

Did you make that up yourself? Peter Kay must be ****ting himself XD

OTBC

Rev72
08-05-2014, 01:28 PM

What a ridiculous post.

How's it Karma? Had 5 years of relative success whilst you had trodden water (I take it you are another troll from the Leeds board?) and had more people interested in your behind the scenes action rather than your poor b

philcanary
08-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Nice to see the hatred for Leeds United is still as strong as ever from you lot XD XD XD

You are too insignificant to hate...We just pity your narrow mindedness

OTBC

cheesewedge
08-05-2014, 03:08 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h

Laurie
08-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Ever thought about getting a job Cheeseface, something repetitive maybe?

philcanary
08-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Ever thought about getting a job Cheeseface, something repetitive maybe?

Obviously used to writing lines on his teachers blackboard

OTBC

spirewhite
08-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Oh dear you norwich lot dont take the banter very well and to top that the whole nation will see tears at carrot top road on saturday when you say goodbye to the prem...

Rev72
08-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Nice to see the hatred for Leeds United is still as strong as ever from you lot XD XD XD

You are too insignificant to hate...We just pity your narrow mindedness

OTBC[/quote]

Awww..bless :heart:

XD XD XD

godlikegiles
09-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Look on the bright side you wont have to worry about your superstars being miffed at playing championship football they will be glad to be back in the shop window for other premiership dross clubs to snap them up, after all most your squad deserted lower league sides to play in the top league.Sad to see any club relegated well any club other than Naarwich of course XD XD