PDA

View Full Version : while im at it

Whatsmore
05-05-2014, 03:46 PM
while im letting off steam I want to point out does dougie and his merry band of fairies who did a 96minute ponce around against Birmingham would they consider clubbing together some money for the family of the poor guy who supported Doncaster the man died of heart aneurism after hearing the stiffs had let brum equalize I doubt very much any of the tw ats even know of this mans death.im not stupid enough to just thing bwfc killed him but did we play apart?i believe so.also look at Mansfield away at Bristol rovers naff all to play for and put up an heroic display and sent them down,now I realize the word heroic and bwfc don't actualy belong in the same sentence but you no what I mean.burnley at reading nothing to play for and they go put their boddies on the line and fought for the cause of burnley f.c worries about pre holiday injuries not a fcking chance with those players and manager 100percent every time for them lot.we can only dream at the moment of that kind of commitment with ou

fingles
05-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Just because you thought Saturday would be a stroll to beat Blues, doesn't mean it always works out that way.

We got a draw because we deserved a draw.

leebwfc
05-05-2014, 05:49 PM
I think its 2 things Fingles, there is the game saturday which was just a game for us and everything for you guys, thats where the fans negative thoughts towards the team came from. your guys battled and fought to stay in the league and did brilliantly. You are clearly a better team than Doncaster as I have seen us play both

None of us I hope were arrogant or naive enough to think we should have beaten Birmingham easily, but we all thought they would try to!

The problem for us is we have seen these performances virtually every week, if we lost because we were **** then fans wouldn't mind as much as thinking we lost because we couldn't be arsed

garyp1803
05-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Just because you thought Saturday would be a stroll to beat Blues, doesn't mean it always works out that way.

We got a draw because we deserved a draw.I don't think our fans thought it would be a stroll on Saturday. Our team caved in, which isn't the first time this season. I thought Brum worked hard and you never gave up, I'm glad Brum stayed up, btw.

campo21
05-05-2014, 06:16 PM

We got a draw because we deserved a draw.

We threw that game any fool could see it were did the 6 minutes of injury time come from?

fingles
06-05-2014, 09:12 AM
But why would Bolton 'throw' it? Yes, there may have been a bit of last game feeling, but you have beaten in this situation the last two times we have been to Reebok.

Well 3 of the minutes came from sustitutions, a couple of injuries and a bit of Bolton time wasting.

Anyway, thanks for a great day. Enjoy the summer break. We have to pray we can get new owners and a decent manager.

KRO

JimmyJazz64
06-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Don't listen to our resident moaning git. Next he'll be telling you that our chairman took a bung from yours.

You wanted it more than us. The game was simply an example of BWFC this season. Play some good football and then sit back and light a cigar.

You deserved the draw so well done!! Enjoy the summer!!

klassnic
06-05-2014, 06:16 PM
bolton have always done this type of thing in the last 5 or 10 mins of a game

where united get jammy and can win a game in the last dying seconds Bolton have a reputation of throwing a game away.

I suppose thats what keeps us on the edge of our seats with the c rap we sign.

campo21
06-05-2014, 07:14 PM
The canned crowd noise will have to be playing next season klassers or you will hear a pin drop!