PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O bwfc forever

Whatsmore
06-05-2014, 05:44 AM
very sorry mate been a naughty boy again can you please remove my post about another thing about Birmingham its to offensive I believe.thanks bwfc

bwfcforever
06-05-2014, 06:50 AM
:blue:

;-)

stand at the back of the class !

ok mate , no worrys

klassnic
06-05-2014, 06:24 PM
this is favouritism again he has to be questioned over his antics and comments if it was me who had said those terrible things then I would get a perminant ban sorry he has to be banned as he is like this all the time
i think there is a bias attitude towards him on this board and other boards have to be notified about this bias behavour sorry but i have a strong case he printed it on a forum that has no topic related stance to his awful remarks.

leebwfc
06-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Bit pot and kettle that Klassers, even you must know that "from time to time" you wind up or possibly offend people with the posts you put on?

Nothing wrong with it though mate, its just opinions and if we all agreed on everything then the world and this board would be pretty pointless!

People are so eager to spot a "hate crime" or a "offensive comment" that we start to judge everything and everyone far too harshly,

This has brought about the nanny state we all now have to live in..

I joined this board to chat with genuine people who show their emotion and admit to their views and behaviour and also have the ability to see right from wrong and know apologise when they fall on the wrong side.

Above anything that is posted by Whatsmore, I know that he falls into that category, so do not see the problem.

Most of the judgement brigade will be quick enough themselves to joy in the woes of others when it suits, and they choose to just ignore it.

Whatsmore
06-05-2014, 08:42 PM
[quote="leebwfc" you wind up or possibly offend people with the posts you put on?

Nothing wrong with it though mate, its just opinions and if we all agreed on everything then the world and this board would be pretty pointless!

People are so eager to spot a "hate crime" or a "offensive comment" that we start to judge everything and everyone far too harshly,

This has brought about the nanny state we all now have to live in..

I joined this board to chat with genuine people who show their emotion and admit to their views and behaviour and also have the ability to see right from wrong and know apologise when they fall on the wrong side.

Above anything that is posted by Whatsmore, I know that he falls into that category, so do not see the problem.

Most of the judgement brigade will be quick enough themselves to joy in the woes of others when it suits, and they choose to just i

bwfcforever
07-05-2014, 06:37 AM
this is favouritism again he has to be questioned over his antics and comments if it was me who had said those terrible things then I would get a perminant ban sorry he has to be banned as he is like this all the time
i think there is a bias attitude towards him on this board and other boards have to be notified about this bias behavour sorry but i have a strong case he printed it on a forum that has no topic related stance to his awful remarks.

Mate , look FFS
whatsmore at least e-mailed me ( that doesnt mean to say its right , just means at least he had the *******s & accepted he made a mistake ( like us all mate , we do make em ) , no one including me ,has a problem with you , yes you ( like whatsmore ) have been warned & on one occasion yellow carded ...why cant you play nice & be good , that way you wont have any problems , or i could ban you both , however would that make this place a better place to visit >

Whatsmore
07-05-2014, 04:24 PM

Mate , look FFS
whatsmore at least e-mailed me ( that doesnt mean to say its right , just means at least he had the *******s & accepted he made a mistake ( like us all mate , we do make em ) , no one including me ,has a problem with you , yes you ( like whatsmore ) have been warned & on one occasion yellow carded ...why cant you play nice & be good , that way you wont have any problems , or i could ban you both , however would that m

eric1953
07-05-2014, 08:58 PM
This post just shows why there has been a massive fall in posters on here.

Its just like a kindergarten sometimes, " my dad's bigger than your dad", " I'm not playing with you cos your talking to him".

Gnikcuf grow up.

nvent
07-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Have to agree with Eric, some of what is posted is neither funny or interesting anymore

klassnic
08-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Mate , look FFS
whatsmore at least e-mailed me ( that doesnt mean to say its right , just means at least he had the *******s & accepted he made a mistake ( like us all mate , we do make em ) , no one including me ,has a problem with you , yes you ( like whatsmore ) have been warned & on one occasion yellow carded ...why cant you play nice & be good , that way you wont have any problems , or i could ban you both , however would that make this place a better place to visit >

bwfc

by writing and saying your in two minds to ban me and also in your post above does this make you an accessory to condone such discrimination
especially as I have only placed posts to ask if this forum has any racists ? I did not point any fingers or anyone but with whatmores guilt to knowledge leading to information about what my question was asking and not implying then your excuses and threats to ban me to ask such questions is like sweaping the issue under the carpet when you know in any legal terms t

Whatsmore
08-05-2014, 04:33 PM
klassnic lets clear this up are you implying im a rascist if so then please state that fact clearly and consicely on here please.

danm1992
08-05-2014, 05:59 PM
I've not been following this duel and it's none of my business but come on chaps.

Wanderers Mad is on the move. Rising from the ashes. There'll be a waiting list for new members at this rate.

If there's one thing that could stunt that it's posters ripping into each other every five minutes.

bwfcforever
08-05-2014, 06:00 PM
bingo

klassnic
08-05-2014, 06:09 PM
No whatmore I am not calling you a racist but with your rant at me on several posts you must know who it is so spill the beans ?

bwfcforever
08-05-2014, 06:11 PM
thanks very much for your advice klassnic , taken into consideration

your free , to make what ever moves you wish mate , the issue in terms of taking further action is your choice .You can suggest what ever theory's you want , the simple fact is , after being on here for a long time I was made a mod , I really don't tend to get involved in posts on here ( I don't often get involved in a particular thread ) however I try to be fair & above all honest , sometimes I don't get it right I guess ( who does ) , however there are rules & we are all bound at times to over step the mark

Finally , the issue of racist ( who maybe & who maybe not ) if I was to read a post that is or was dam right wrong & offensive it would be removed , any further action is down to FM ( I as the Mod , would of course take what I believe to be the correct action , you may beg to differ on that point & that's your choice , however its my shout & not yours )

just to avoid any further confusion , the rules are p

klassnic
08-05-2014, 06:11 PM
especially wahtmore I have constantly been asking questions who is the racist and who made the racist comments that bwfc took off the
forum ! so again who was it ?

bwfcforever
08-05-2014, 06:59 PM
& I have tried to explain , that in this instance , the matter is closed

do what ever you feel you need to & am sorry I don't seem to be able to resolve your issue

JimmyJazz64
08-05-2014, 07:11 PM
I've not been following this duel and it's none of my business but come on chaps.

Wanderers Mad is on the move. Rising from the ashes. There'll be a waiting list for new members at this rate.

If there's one thing that could stunt that it's posters ripping into each other every five minutes.

Never a truer word said!!!

nvent
08-05-2014, 07:20 PM
It's time to draw a line and move on ,

bwfcforever
08-05-2014, 07:39 PM
eye it is indeed :blue:

Whatsmore
08-05-2014, 09:09 PM
I truly am sorry to the decent posters on here for this duel with me and this clown klassnic.im not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I feel very low at this point in time.after the falklands conflict I served in bosnia were I ended up being sectioned under the mental health act and my army career was over.its only in the last 5 or so years ive began living my life in a relatively normal way free from mental baggage.in my time the military did not recognise what is now known as ptsd.people on here need not be aware of these things but I just feel sadden and maybe a bit defeated by klassnics recent posts.for the good guys on here me and him I feel do bring this board down to as eric suggested kindergarden level and I agree wholeheartedly with those comments.i will either get my act together and post sensibly or maybe do a culsh and take a break for a while.this board needs reviving and it would be great to intice past and new posters if its possible.klassnic probably isn't a

Whatsmore
08-05-2014, 09:16 PM
bwfcforever maybe this thread should be completely removed or closed I realy feel unhealthy harmfull and very personal things are being said and people including me are getting annoyed and upset with this subject. :blue: :blue:

bwfcforever
09-05-2014, 07:00 AM
whatsmore ,your right the thread will be removed shortly , however i want all to be aware of recent events & more importantly understand the issues & concerns

i hope we ALL take this on board & move onwards etc

thanks

Whatsmore
11-05-2014, 01:21 PM
bwfcforever you said you would remove this thread soon,please do mate theres personal things about my past I regret saying on here and I would like removed.mrs W has got involved and she aint to happy with me,and if its removed soon then I promise not to get to p1ssed and start posting in the early hours about the sweet sound of church bells if you recall ;D ;D ;D