PDA

View Full Version : Spam V Spurs conclusion

danegee
06-05-2014, 10:55 AM
The only two decent players on the pitch -in spurs kit - were lloris and Eriksen.
What a sorry excuse for a team.
Even before the sending off we looked 2nd best and without Hugo it could have been really embarrassing for us.
We never looked really like scoring, did we.

Again, they showed more commitment. If I could have, I would have bet on us to lose.

For FS, with just Paulihno and Siggy he still chose to play Eriksen on the left. Once again, Rose out of position badly when Downing collects and is brought down.
Why not put Siggy on the left doughnut, bring Sandro on with Paulinho/Siggy and play eriksen behind the striker? Eriksen is never tracking back on the left is he.

Sorry, but AVB was sacked for alienating one player, yet TS is doing the same, publicly, with Sandro-and others. Just the kind of player you need in a game like this sits on the bench.
How he has not noticed that eriksen on the 'false' left exposes an already vulnerable LB I don't know.
Lets face it, TS has not

Hammerman69
06-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Its the case with most players these days Danegee. As long as they get their wages and get back in their Bentleys, what do they care ?

All banter aside though, I thought that Lloris was superb.

To be honest, Derby games mean more to fans than players these days because most foreign players do not care about rivalries. The more foreigners, the less the team cares. That showed with your two players in the wall

I have to say that there was not the same blood and thunder from either side on Saturday like the old days. Red card aside (and that was really a professional foul rather than anything nasty), can you remember any really strong tackles/fouls ?

dogara
07-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Unfortunately I think you are right.

Passion is only generated at the prestige car showrooms.

EngNor
07-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Sandro can`t wait for Tim to go, Vertonghen wants to go, Lloris will go and the same with Eriksen if Tim stays. At first I liked the thought of sorting the consistency managerial problem out with Tim, however, He seems to be a clueless as Glen Johnson about the game.

DEVONSPUR
10-05-2014, 05:36 PM
I can't wait for TS to go!

:( :(