PDA

View Full Version : Final Table

gangooley
06-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Here it is at last, sorry about the delay but I've been very busy, (socially & work)

AS the Table shows bladearooney has done it again, that's 2 on the trot so well done mate.

Unfortunately there is no prize only bragging rights.

Thanks to all those who contributed but it unfortunately went T!Ts up when the site was having problems & also smyffy went awol, a lot of people just gave up the ghost & stopped.

Again I'll try to retire from doing this so some one needs to take it on, I can help to set it up or any one can use my system.

http://i60.tinypic.com/1q1ljt.jpg

charliejoejohn2
06-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Well done Bladearooney second year on trot winner. You certainly know your football were Uniteds concerned pal. Well Done again!!

WiltsBlade
07-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Gangooley,

I would be willing to take over the prediction league for next season.

If Keith comes back to Bladesmad then he can also continue should he wish to do so.

gangooley
11-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Gangooley,

If Keith comes back to Bladesmad then he can also continue should he wish to do so.

Thanks for putting your hand up wilts, if you want the system I've made & use let me know & I'll post my e-mail address for you & explain how I use it.

Cheers

bladearooney
13-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Well done Bladearooney second year on trot winner. You certainly know your football were Uniteds concerned pal. Well Done again!!

Thanks Charlie. I'll be trying for the hatrick next season ;)

WiltsBlade
13-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Gangooley,

Thanks for putting your hand up wilts, if you want the system I've made & use let me know & I'll post my e-mail address for you & explain how I use it.

Cheers[/quote]

Please do, and I will contact you, cheers.

gangooley
13-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Gangooley,

Cheers[/quote]

Please do, and I will contact you, cheers.[/quote]

Here you are mate, gangooley@hotmail.com

WiltsBlade
16-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Gangooley,

Cheers[/quote]

Please do, and I will contact you, cheers.[/quote]

Here you are mate, gangooley@hotmail.com[/quote]

e mail sent to you