PDA

View Full Version : jj leaves

adamwawaw
06-05-2014, 02:36 PM
thanks for the memories, hes a top lad but deffinitly a liability. i can see us getting rid of coke and reda.

only way is up...UTO

awayowl
06-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Reda gone, sad news but hope he gets to play again.

aussieowl
06-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Thanks JJ...you're gonna be missed.

Enjoy the link Owls. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3MUZffpi_E)

Rotherhamowl10
07-05-2014, 08:29 AM
I think it was the right time to be honest.

The most frustrating footballer I've ever seen, but what entertainment value. There isn't many footballers that can make the crowd move to the edge of their seats when they get the ball, it's just a shame that 99% of the time it ended up in row z after taking on 4 players...

Great servant to the club and has put in some big performances when we needed him. I think a lot of clubs will be looking at him in the summer, he might even stay in the championship.

He will definitely receive a good reception should he come up against us.

braggyowl
07-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Will miss JJ..One of my favourite players and always value for money.
Seven years at Hillsborough as well bless him. :star:

Good luck Jermaine and where ever you end up, all the best for the future..Someone's gonna get a player that gives 110% in every single game he plays. :star:

braggyowl
07-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Thanks JJ...you're gonna be missed.

Enjoy the link Owls.

Great tribute to a true professional aussie. :star:

banno
10-05-2014, 08:53 PM
johnson could be brilliant and rhubarb in equal measure and sometimes within 5 minutes of each other.
BUT there have been times during his career with us that he has been WEDNESDAYS only attacking threat and has dug us out of some holes.
thanks jj, you will be sorely missed