PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O jimmyjazz

Whatsmore
06-05-2014, 04:58 PM
mate I asked bwfcforever to remove the offensive post which he kindly has done but its taken my reply to you with it.totaly agree with the points you raised I don't want to draw attention to what the post was so I don't want to explain any particular parts that it contained,just to say I to know people and meet regulary people to which the post was directed and I only meant to slag off the people who go to far in their beliefs.it was late and bank holiday and I had one or two more than I should have but in no way am I using it as an excuse.im sorry mate if you or anyone else who read the post was offended,but as you said I often come across badly when im posting I just hope the crap I sometimes come out with hasn't lost this board other contributers I do sometimes think it may have :blue: :blue: :blue:

JimmyJazz64
06-05-2014, 06:04 PM
I wasn't offended whatsmore - just keeping an eye out for you to keep you out of trouble when you'd had a few sherberts!!!

I know what you meant and everyone is entitled to a point of view. It's just best keeping that sort of stuff off here as it can get you in a whole heap of trouble. I think the WUMs are more of a problem on here than you. At least you apologise.

klassnic
06-05-2014, 06:13 PM
has someone been a racist ?

should be a total ban on those things and those posters

Whatsmore
06-05-2014, 08:36 PM
has someone been a racist ?

should be a total ban on those things and those posterslook you total moron if I had been rascist I don't think I would be asking for my post to be removed it would have gone and so would I have been.so considering im communicating with a complete wa nker as yourself clearly I havnt been banned so clearly I havnt been rascist.

klassnic
07-05-2014, 01:30 AM
whatmore i never said you was a racist!

I asked the question

thats all mate

again you jumped to conclusions and answered with your reply with the anger in your inflection for all to see.

may I say or even ask more !

again whats the personal insults for when asking a question and getting all defencive.

is there more to it whatmore please explain to the board further with your anger and outrage

get it all off your chest my boy !

so everyone can see including the mods so my other question shows the leniant rules you have on this board.

with your post on here defending yourself when you did not need too is showing a chink in your true armer.

So i'll ask you the question direct instead to jimmy

have I missed something over the last few days whatmore

has there been or has anyone been commenting in a racist behavour ?

with your up tight attack you must know something so i'm asking you my good friend.

spill the beans come on your last post was trying to tell me something ?

Whatsmore
07-05-2014, 05:48 AM
klassnic you said on the bwfcforever thread[if it was me who said those terrible things]yet on the post now you clearly never read the original o.p which got removed.so now your fishing trying to find out what was said so you can conplain so as to get me removed of here.well its all in vain klassnic because neither me on anyone else on here will tell you anything about the post that never was.so get back to making your living on the early morning stock exchange,look look grain is up 2per cent BUY BUY or is it bye bye saddo :D :D