PDA

View Full Version : Youth Teams

Litchies_Board
06-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Hope these rumours are not true about next season.

housecaptain
06-05-2014, 09:55 PM
For the fans who live some distance from Arbroath, please inform us of these alledged rumours.

smokie_bacon_crisps
07-05-2014, 11:41 AM
I've heard the same rumour and I think personally it is, and will be a huge mistake and a giant leap backwards for our club and the future.

HTH
07-05-2014, 05:31 PM
What rumours have you heard,please share this information with the rest of us or is it a private conversation?

davedinburgh
07-05-2014, 05:36 PM
I dont even know what the rumour is clicked on topic after reading about the success of 19s

dont even think about it budgets cut i know but for gods sake they are no cutting the laddies teams are they not interested in any reasons or excuses god help us the begining of the end tell me it is not true 1 step forward 3 backwards cut back on the galacticos !

lovefootie
07-05-2014, 07:20 PM
The facts are that the club have binned both the under 13s & under 15s youth teams. My understanding is that the coaches and the boys were all told on Thursday last week that the youth teams were finished and that was that!

Apparently some of the young boys were in tears and they weren't told a reason why it was scraped!

Sad day when the club scraps it's youth teams IMO.