PDA

View Full Version : Congrats On Survival !

Arran007
06-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Better late than never, but just wanted to say well done on your lads pulling the rabbit out of hat on Saturday !

With a bit of luck you'll find a decent new owner and we can be having some more of the local derby battles before long !

UTV

gazulu
07-05-2014, 07:07 AM
Cheers for that Arran. A game that will go down as a classic I'm sure but we should never have got ourselves in that position in the first place. We've surely got to be sold now but we never seem to know what's on our owners minds.

eoin17
07-05-2014, 07:57 AM
Good Morning Arran-thanks for your generous words and "yes". it needs to happen and give the club a sense of direction. For AVFC an "interesting" evening on the cards in Manchester...
I'm sure you're expecting some changes at the top too?

All the best

aKROKiwi
07-05-2014, 09:00 AM
With a bit of luck ... we can be having some more of the local derby battles before long !

Gosh Arran surely you can't mean you're expecting relegation for your mob any time soon you always seemed to be one of the most optimistic AV types to me! ;D

Joking aside thanx for the kind thoughts and I think what you wish for us we wish for you too

Arran007
07-05-2014, 09:33 PM
[quote="eoin17" evening on the cards in Manchester...
I'm sure you're expecting some changes at the top too?

All the best[/quote]

Evening Eion, I think both clubs just needs to find owners that will give them some 'care and love' so we can compete properly in our respective leagues.

We got out of jail again this season, but in reality we are a poor side that needs some serious restructuring !

eoin17
08-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Hey Arron, it's been well put elsewhere-wish for you what we'd wish for ourselves-what concerns me is the absence here of purpose and direction, meaningful communication and leadership. It's left the club almost terminally exposed. Whereas the concerns at AVFC aren't likely to be quite so acute, the risks of doing nothing/the wrong thing are high indeed. Time to recalibrate the blood pressure monitors on both sides of the A38 I guess. ;D

bluesince62
09-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Hello again Arran, been a while.

Thanks for the sentiment. I believe it can best be summed up thusly...

We are both shoite, just in different divisions.

All the best!

KRO