PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a used car from BIHL

spionkop
07-05-2014, 09:01 AM
let alone a football club? With their dubious financial history and insistence on a phased buy out there is no way that I can see a serious bidder wanting to be involved. Even the recent move for a 12% stake in the club came to nothing.
As for those journalists and bloggers who imply that they have insider knowledge they know about as much as you and I. Meanwhile expect BIHL to continue to spin stories about interested parties which will come to nothing.
Rg

bassman
08-05-2014, 12:26 PM
i'm a cynic too spion but this is one area i have to suspend my natural inclinations , i really dont see any other option for them now , there is obviously no more investment coming in from the east, there is little or no money left from prem parachute payments , the club is probably just about managing to survive, it is relatively debt free by other clubs standards so ripe for a takeover , waiting till later in the closed season will make the clubs position less attractive to buyers especially if season ticket sales are low , so if they are canny then now is the time , we know they are looking to prop up bihl with selling the club in stages , this might suit all concerned , but it will take on heck of a leap of faith on behalf of the purchaser trusting bihl to keep their word especially if the club becomes successful after early investment

eoin17
08-05-2014, 01:23 PM
Yes, as long as it wasn't a Car-son (Tumble weed moment?)

viperblue
08-05-2014, 04:52 PM
with the amount players we have and can af..ford we might have to play in 'mini' league next year

viperblue
08-05-2014, 04:54 PM
After us perhaps they would be interested in
'Aston ' villa ' Martin' so they could work
their Hong Kong magic there

BlueMog
08-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Not even a Lange Lover. A car from BIHL would be made from borrowed and free components...have a driver who would put the steering wheel in the back seat, the boot at the front and the wheels on the roof...and...it would only go downhill.

bassman
08-05-2014, 08:00 PM
:-) fec kin comedians :-) serious debate here ...a 'smart' 'car' son would have sold ages ago

viperblue
08-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Just Rolls with the punches , may just have enough dosh to get Bentley or
Morris..son back

bluesince62
09-05-2014, 01:38 PM
I've got to believe there is interest, the alternative (another season of Clark, administration and relegation) doesn't bare contemplating.
BIHL have to sell - the money is gone and they have no-one to bail them out anymore.
I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and go 'LALALALA' if anyone says different,

KRO

BlueMog
13-05-2014, 11:54 AM
Carson will be looking for a new club. Someone hoping for new investment from the east...:P