PDA

View Full Version : 2013/2014 Season

PNECRAZY2007
07-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Contrasting fortunes for both our sides, must be honest favourite game was beating you lot at Deepdale :-)

Anyway it's been donkeys since I've been on here! Any of the old regulars still about? Hope your keeping well!

See you next season (I hope)

SGSWA

king_dingle
08-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Contrasting fortunes for both our sides, must be honest favourite game was beating you lot at Deepdale :-)

Anyway it's been donkeys since I've been on here! Any of the old regulars still about? Hope your keeping well!

See you next season (I hope)

SGSWA

Ooohhhh look the nobbers are doing alright and pnecrazy resurfaces,what a surprise.Dont worry he will be back in hiding when they bottle the play offs again.

pnethor
13-05-2014, 08:07 PM
PNE will walk the championship next season while you dingles are being roundly embarrassed in the prem. No more than 8 points for you next season.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

fyldeflyer
14-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Walk the championship?

Er, just a small point but don't you have to be in it first? :blue:

clareteria
15-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Thor. Still supporting one of Lancashires minnows, but giving it large. Grow up you tool.as I type this the Nobbers are 2 1 down in their cup final. Ha ha ha ;D

bfcandproud
15-05-2014, 08:38 PM
PNE will walk the championship next season while you dingles are being roundly embarrassed in the prem. No more than 8 points for you next season.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

You were saying XD XD XD XD

king_dingle
15-05-2014, 08:47 PM

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

You were saying chubby? XD XD XD XD XD XD