PDA

View Full Version : An apology

Albionmad
07-05-2014, 08:40 PM
As a Baggies fan I want to say how sorry I am our team failed to turn up tonight. Our display was unforgivable. If it's any consolation we'll be in your position next year or possibly worse. Our chairman won't do what's necessary to strengthen a lethargic aging squad devoid of quality. He'll get richer and we'll go down.

Hope you come back up as yours is the sort of club the Premiership needs.

spirewhite
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Fecking hell nothing like a bit of optimism is there

Albionmad
07-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Fecking hell nothing like a bit of optimism is there

I prefer realism to blind hope. Our own chairman has even described us as a midtable championship club. Nuff said.

3dgbaggie
07-05-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry this is absolute BS. We have no obligation to "apologize"! It's there fault they're down there (no offence Norwich fans).

Furthermore Peace merely stated we overachieved. He meant in terms of budget etc we're a mid table club.

BigBadBen
07-05-2014, 09:04 PM
feck off - you're all sh1te

move over as the great white machine trucks into town

Laurie
07-05-2014, 09:12 PM
feck off - you're all sh1te

move over as the great white machine trucks into town

Should read "the great Sh1te machine".

olano
07-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Good luck next season WBA. Hope you survive against all the new rich clubs.

Noting to be sorry for, we deserved to go down. Any idiot had to see that Hougton was going to get Norwich relegated.

Albionmad
07-05-2014, 09:15 PM
[quote="3dgbaggie"! It's there fault they're down there (no offence Norwich fans).

Furthermore Peace merely stated we overachieved. He meant in terms of budget etc we're a mid table club.[/quote]

He said "midtable championship club". He failed to qualify what he said. His running of the club gives the impression that relegation is undesirable but acceptable. We have an ageing squad devoid of quality which needs an overhaul. We are not ManU, we can't buy at Selfridges. We shop at Primark. There will neither be the money nor the time this summer to do what's necessary and be competitive.

I live in East Anglia. I know several Norwich supporters. How can I look them in the eye and convince them our team didn't roll over after tonight?

Yes its their teams fault they're down there. But in their position I would have expected Albion to turn up and we didn't.

Laurie
07-05-2014, 09:21 PM

Noting to be sorry for, we deserved to go down. Any idiot had to see that Hougton was going to get Norwich relegated.

But the idiots who run the club did not see Olano, well not until it was far to late.

Still maybe we will get lucky, and find some Italian of ill repute to buy our club.

Think I'll stick with the idiots.

olano
08-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Yea I agree the idiots are better then most of the foreign investors. Im dreaming abut new super rich owners that knows football though

Laurie
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Yea I agree the idiots are better then most of the foreign investors. Im dreaming abut new super rich owners that knows football though

Like hens teeth, hard to find.

Rev72
08-05-2014, 10:54 PM

But the idiots who run the club did not see Olano, well not until it was far to late.

Still maybe we will get lucky, and find some Italian of ill repute to buy our club.

Think I'll stick with the idiots.[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

mkbaggie
09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
No apology from me Norwich City had 38 games to play in the PL same as all the other clubs. Maybe Hull should give an apology for not turning up at villa on saturday

Albionmad
10-05-2014, 05:20 AM
No apology from me Norwich City had 38 games to play in the PL same as all the other clubs. Maybe Hull should give an apology for not turning up at villa on saturday

The whole setup at Albion stinks of unprofessionalism from the Chairman down. The players went out against Sunderland with an unprofessional attitude. Most of them want Pepe Mel out because if he stayed half of them would be out the door. Hence they didn't turn up.
What goes round comes round. Next year we'll need a result going our way and it won't