PDA

View Full Version : end of the Jurassic period?

westhamkeef
08-05-2014, 08:21 PM
dailymail.co.uk/sport/ - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2623257/Sam-Allardyce-faces-SACK-West-Ham-despite-guiding-Premier-League-safety-)

WHU
09-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Let's fu(king hope so mate.

Toady Out !!!

dagger
09-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Allardyce has faced speculation over his future for much of the season amid persistent criticism from some of the club's supporters.

One newspaper this week claimed West Ham's owners have already taken the decision to seek a new manager once Sunday's final game at Manchester City is out of the way.

But Allardyce is on the brink of delivering a second successive mid-table finish and is continuing to plan for next season until told otherwise by owners David Sullivan and David Gold.

He said: "I spoke to David Sullivan on Thursday about us arranging our usual meeting to go through pre-season budgets and what's going to happen next season, and I had no indication about my position being under threat.

"That's all I can say, that's all I know, and he's the boss. That's the bottom line for me.

"I rang him up, spoke about what was being bantered around, and under those circumstances we talked about getting together and having our meeting next week.

"Has the speculation undermined my posi

jameskel
09-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Thanks Dag, you on commission ?

XD

Anubis_wafc
09-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Lol

welcome to the Cretaceous Period (Pardew nailed on) people. >;)

You f4ckers took your time ;D

Whiskyman
09-05-2014, 12:44 PM
If there is any truth in it the worrying words are "to seek a new manager once Sunday's final game at Manchester City is out of the way".

That would be stupid imo. By all means replace SA but have the man in place. Know what their plans are for next season. The board should know the type of player the new man wants, the new manager needs to know how much he can spend.

The seat of the pants stuff should have been left behind in the 90's. And if Pardew comes back, which I fear is looking very likely, I swear that will be my f_ucking lot with West Ham until a totally new board takes office.

palerider
09-05-2014, 01:03 PM
[quote="Whiskyman".

That would be stupid imo. By all means replace SA but have the man in place. Know what their plans are for next season. The board should know the type of player the new man wants, the new manager needs to know how much he can spend.

The seat of the pants stuff should have been left behind in the 90's. And if Pardew comes back, which I fear is looking very likely, I swear that will be my f_ucking lot with West Ham until a totally new board takes office.[/quote]

I wouldn't jump ship just yet.

Ken Dyer in today's Standard, who along with Jason Burt are the ONLY reliable sources, writes that the manager's position will be discussed next week and Allardyce will 100% be manager on Sunday night.

As for Pardew, I said it before, if British, as is the view of the board, I can't really see any better of thos

frogiron
09-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Time to come home Harry

Don't care how many bank accounts you've got, how many dogs, or whether they pay you in gold bars or brown envelopes.

:heart: :heart:

Whiskyman
09-05-2014, 06:16 PM
[quote="palerider".

The seat of the pants stuff should have been left behind in the 90's. And if Pardew comes back, which I fear is looking very likely, I swear that will be my f_ucking lot with West Ham until a totally new board takes office.[/quote]

Ken Dyer in today's Standard, who along with Jason Burt are the ONLY reliable sources, writes that the manager's position will be discussed next week and Allardyce will 100% be manager on Sunday night.

As for Pardew, I said it before, if British, as is the view of t

dagenhamJohn
09-05-2014, 06:23 PM
how old was Ferguson when he retired?

more importantly how old is Arryboy?

so it looks like Moyes then..

herbiehammer
09-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Arry is the only man for me unless of course we go with some other fu(ker then I shall revert back to hating Arry.

I hate Arry >:(

I love Arry :heart:

See how easy it is to be as fickle as me

WHU
09-05-2014, 07:58 PM
fu(k all from the board today

great news for us wanting the dinosaur out of our club

;D :D

herbiehammer
09-05-2014, 08:03 PM
This bit could well be the sign that he's on his way

"He said: "I spoke to David Sullivan on Thursday about us arranging our usual meeting to go through pre-season budgets and what's going to happen next season, and I had no indication about my position being under threat.

"That's all I can say, that's all I know, and he's the boss. That's the bottom line for me.

"I rang him up, spoke about what was being bantered around, and under those circumstances we talked about getting together and having our meeting next week."

No denial or reassurance for the BFC

Whiskyman
10-05-2014, 12:01 AM
how old was Ferguson when he retired?

more importantly how old is Arryboy?

so it looks like Moyes then..

Ferguson is 5 years older than Twitch. And considerably more successful. Surely you're not trying to compare the two? To answer your question I think Twitch was 67 a couple of months back.

palerider
10-05-2014, 08:43 AM
[quote="Whiskyman".

As for Pardew, I