PDA

View Full Version : O/T Crime ???

itsintheblood
08-05-2014, 10:40 PM
What do you think, is it increasing or decreasing.

Do you feel safer, or worried by it.

My own feelings are, locally it's on the increase, just by reading the Bolton News.

Then there's Cyber,Fraud, Card Cloning, I heard there's a new way of getting your PIN number from ATM's, some of my daughters friends got done at a particular cash machine last weekend.

I know crime was pretty rife when I was growing up, just seems there's more nowadays, Murders,Rapes and Violent Attacks.

Any thoughts???

bwfcforever
09-05-2014, 07:16 AM
yes ,

bring back capital punishment

kiddy fiddlers & Terrorists hang em

as for the Jeremy kyle types ( the chavs ) , 3 strikes & out , as they do in the USA

the reason the crime rate is where it is , is basically because we dont have Deterrents , too many do gooders :blue:

campo21
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Not sure if is a lot worse now we get to know about crime a lot more through the media and internet.

JimmyJazz64
09-05-2014, 05:15 PM
I think it's worse at a lower level. We get to know about a lot more, as campo says, through the media, but a lot of lower level crime goes unreported because people know that it will never get dealt with due to the police being so understaffed.

The KFC near us is basically out of bounds at night due to p1ssed up ****agers running amok. The coppers turn up every time and get laughed at.

I'm with bwfcforever. 3 strikes and you're going to the big house, whatever your age, crime, etc

klassnic
10-05-2014, 12:43 AM
I would like more of the big brother around so people caught in the act for bag snatching old ladys or our old gents in the street then by agressive hurting them then I would like people caught in the act executed on live TV to put the fear of god into the youth or anyone who may have those thoughts to commit such crimes.

Not enough is done to protect our communities.

the sad fact that you can't let your eleven year old boy to go out on the back fields even with his mates with a bottle of tizer and a football incase of anyone dubious hanging around is crazy.

we could do that and play footy until the times of half nine at night and grab a bag of chips on the way home or share chips and gravy from the chinese chippy.

you can't do that now or let your kids ride home on their mountain bikes at 9.30pm to 10pm when we use to get home on our grifters very safely.

community safety is very iportant here in great britain and should be a priority for any government to restore to its great he