PDA

View Full Version : players leaving

zampa100
09-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Keogh,Feeney,Lowry and Jack Smith it says on Millwall fc website,thought Ollie would want to keep Lowry but his sending offs have been a problem

lionsroar
09-05-2014, 03:20 PM
I would hope hoyte, Bywater, Mcdonald and bassone will also be on their way soon to.

Southwark_Lion_MFC
09-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Shame to see Lowry go but you can see why. Suggested he was a high earner, can't have them sitting on the bench and my personal preference would be Beevers for his stability in comparison.

Jack Smith, I would like to thank. Over the seasons he has stepped in and provided more than adequate cover, even in central midfield! Granted he didn't have the pace to deal with certain strikers/wingers but his composure on the ball was second to none.

Aldo tweeted that Jackson & Bessone are more than likely not coming back to the Millwall dressing room.

(Added link to the tweet, not sure if it'll work for all, mind.) - view external link (https://twitter.com/accordingtoaldo/status/464781110803980288)

LionAllMyLife
09-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Would like to add my thanks to these players for their service but most of all to jack Smith!! :star:

I wish them well for the future!! :D

zampa100
27-05-2014, 12:12 PM
with the play-offs now over it is now time for Ollie to pull his finger out and start bringing in some fresh faces,lets not leave it to late as all the good players out there are ready to be snapped up,we don't want the dregs.