PDA

View Full Version : Jewish owned Nazi's

danegee
09-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Chelski, not content with swiping Willian - aided by the Ruskie oligarch coterie - are also supposedly after Eriksen, Paulinho and, to replace JT, Vlad.
FFS.
Have all these players signed their contracts with the option to jog after a year or, as I suspect, is it all lazy, red top ball axe?

meatismurder
09-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Chelski, not content with swiping Willian - aided by the Ruskie oligarch coterie - are also supposedly after Eriksen, Paulinho and, to replace JT, Vlad.
FFS.
Have all these players signed their contracts with the option to jog after a year or, as I suspect, is it all lazy, red top ball axe?

******* hope that its lazy journalism.

COYS

EngNor
09-05-2014, 05:10 PM
FFS.

COYS[/quote]

Evening Meat. :)

Paulinho is obviously not happy, probably due to the fact He was lied to by Levy, Paulinho was told, (supposedly) that He would be playing with Bale and managed by Villa Boas.

Verts looks like He don`t give a **** anymore.

Eriksen would be a real lose for us, we have to build around him imho.

I would like to think that it is all media fabricated bullcrap, but, we will never know until the dirty deeds are done and dusted.

danegee
10-05-2014, 01:24 PM
FFS.

COYS[/quote]

Evening Meat. :)

Paulinho is obviously not happy, probably due to the fact He was lied to by Levy, Paulinho was told, (supposedly) that He would be playing with Bale and managed by Villa Boas.

Verts looks like He don`t give a **** anymore.

Eriksen would be a real lose for us, we have to build around him imho.

I would like to think that it is all media fabricated bullcrap, but, we will never know until the dirty deeds are done and dusted.[/quote]

Well, if you had watched Bale last season and wer