PDA

View Full Version : Former DUFC_POTY Scorecard

Bennachie
09-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Strong season put in by Willo, unfortunately for him, the higher calibre of player saw him missing out on a POTY award at the Dons this season...also narrowly missed out on goal of the season v the Hibees.

Anyway Willo, thanks for the efforts in 10 points out of 12 against your former club. All in all a great effort 8/10 I'd say. B)

Stand Free Willo min!

:star: :star:

Archiebaird
09-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Aye Willo has had a very good season, puts in a hell of a shift.

His distribution could be a wee bit better. Acceptable for his former club but at a club the size of Aberdeen FC a wee bit of improvement needed.

>:)

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 07:24 PM
To be fair, I never really appreciated Wilo's game until he signed for us. He must be a nightmare to play against, constantly harassing his opponents into giving the ball away. One of the best in the top league when it comes to breaking up play and dispossessing opponents.

He's not prolific in front of goal but when he does score... (link) - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHeeX2zhSk)

CB_1874
09-05-2014, 07:24 PM
He looks like an alien.

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 07:27 PM
He looks like an alien.

He does, but that won't stop bendy's awful patter get embarrassingly more cringeworthy.

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 07:29 PM
He looks like an alien.

He actually looks like an Aberdonian woman.

Bennachie
09-05-2014, 07:32 PM
He looks like an alien.

He does, but that won't stop bendy's awful patter get embarrassingly more cringeworthy.[/quote]

I await the meltdown from the SSB's after the triumvirate thrashings that will be dished out. With us putting the final nail in the coffin of dholly's second place challenge.

Phuck you dholly.

Now there's some cringeworthy patter! B)

noahrab
09-05-2014, 07:32 PM
He looks like an alien.

He does, but that won't stop bendy's awful patter get embarrassingly more cringeworthy.[/quote]

I await the meltdown from the SSB's after the triumvirate thrashings that will be dished out. With us putting the final nail in the coffin of dholly's second place challenge.

Phuck you dholly.

Now there's some cringeworthy patter! B)[/quote]

XD XD XD

Archiebaird
09-05-2014, 07:34 PM
He looks like an alien.

Phuck you dholly.

Oh ma sides! XD XD XD XD

The final nail XD XD

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
09-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Willo has had a very decent season, as mentioned his distribution could be better but his main assets like harassing the opposition and breaking up play is up there with anyone in the country.

He's nae a bonnie loon though, canna believe he's only just turned 29. :O

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 08:35 PM
He looks like an alien.

Phuck you dholly.

Speak up bendy?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2zrqoog.jpg

:)