PDA

View Full Version : Versatile Music fans...

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Let me know what you think of this, specifically indie :D - view external link (http://youtu.be/EhJvSw99G1E)

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 09:34 PM
I sincerely hope you're pished when you post this nonsense, Eastie Goodie Elite?

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 09:40 PM
I sincerely hope you're pished when you post this nonsense, Eastie Goodie Elite?

Danny, we've established your musical repertoire includes nothing but gabba or some other head pounding acid house pish. But I am very varied when it comes to music. :D

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Absolutely not, Eastie Goodie Elite, but your taste in music is something a gay geography teacher would be proud of.

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
I prefer good music :blue:

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Absolutely not, Eastie Goodie Elite, but your taste in music is something a gay geography teacher would be proud of.

Funny you mention it, Archie was just online :D

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 09:51 PM

Funny you mention it, Archie was just online :D[/quote]

Speaking as a gay Geography teacher, I like some of Eastie's Elite's music threads. This wil put ye back on track... - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8)

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 09:53 PM
If you are a bent teacher, I hope you can start using the link machine properly.

:blue:

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 10:01 PM
If you are a bent teacher, I hope you can start using the link machine properly.

Turd. Think I fixed it

I'm not really a teacher BTW

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 10:04 PM

Turd. Think I fixed it

I'm not really a teacher BTW[/quote]

But you are bent?

That's fine, Maca, we're a broad church here.

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 10:08 PM

Turd. Think I fixed it

I'm not really a teacher BTW[/quote]

But you are bent?

That's fine, Maca, we're a broad church here.[/quote]

You seem eager to make that assumption but I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint. I am a geographer if that helps? (not really)

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 10:09 PM

Funny you mention it, Archie was just online :D[/quote]

Speaking as a gay Geography teacher, I like some of Eastie's Elite's music threads. This wil put ye back on track...[/quote]

Good man :D

A bit of genesis may help this thread. - view external link (http://youtu.be/qOyF4hR5GoE)

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 10:12 PM
You seem eager to make that assumption but I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint. I am a geographer if that helps? (not really)

Speaking as a gay Geography teacher,

I'm confused, Maca.

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 10:17 PM
]

A bit of genesis may help this thread.

I'm afraid Phil Collins upsets my digestive system. Fortunately I have the antidote - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDaeLs69i4)

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 10:20 PM

Speaking as a gay Geography teacher,

I'm confused, Maca.

:blue:[/quote]

I may not have been being entirely serious in the statement you quoted. Apologies for being misleading

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 10:24 PM
I may not have been being entirely serious in the statement you quoted. Apologies for being misleading

Never mind, onwards and upwards.

:D

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 10:27 PM
]

A bit of genesis may help this thread.

I'm afraid Phil Collins upsets my digestive system. Fortunately I have the antidote[/quote]

Jimmy shandy esque

Glam rock artist with blues song will suffice :D - view external link (http://youtu.be/S1fk8gqaCU0)

Macaroni_Pie
09-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Glam rock artist with blues song will suffice :D

I quite like that. But if you want a hippy rock/blues number... - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHTVXW9Jmw)

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Glam rock artist with blues song will suffice :D

I quite like that. But if you want a hippy rock/blues number...[/quote]

That's really good that tbf.

Getting into deeper blues, how's about The Animals :D - view external link (http://youtu.be/hRXb7K7k7bQ)

DannyBhoy
09-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Eastie Goodie Elite, do you have a seating plan for the Scottish Cup final?

:?

Elite_Arab
09-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Eastie Goodie Elite, do you have a seating plan for the Scottish Cup final?

:?

Danny, I don't ask much, but please don't go off topic on this fantastic thread. I'll get a seating plan off the united twitter momentarily and you will be in touch soon.