PDA

View Full Version : The Grapevine.

Laurie
10-05-2014, 07:21 AM
From a complete stranger, (me Ill talk to anyone)
Malky in Norwich this weekend.

Now take it for what it's worth, he was 100% sure on this, had a long conversation with him, he said he had contacts working at the club.

Slightly worried when he paid the girl on the checkout at Tesco's with bottle tops. ;D ;-D

Laurie
11-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RVW subject to a 5 mil bid from a Dutch club.

Please God let that be true.

daly
11-05-2014, 10:46 PM
To be announced on Tuesday
MALKY McKay Is the new NCFC Manager.
This is from the horses mouth and before any wits come on and say Red Rum or Shergar I can assure you that news will break

Malky has the same record as CH in spending money on rubbish players
When at Cardiff he wasted more money on useless castoffs than CH did in Hooper and Wolfwinkle.
The lad who came on today showed more ability, more life ,and more effort in 20 minutes than we have seen all season from Hooper, Elmander and Twinkle Toes.
Perhaps Neil Adams with his coaching ability could be the NO.2 Have no idea who was with Malky at Cardiff

Laurie
12-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Daly, that was you at Tesco's :D :-D

PS think I'd rather have Red Rum.

SIMSY748
13-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Just don't know who I want , if NA is going to be a No 2 , I would be more happier , if it's Malky so be it , but it's going to be tough

SIMSY748
13-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Hi Daly and Laurie how's it going ,

Laurie
13-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Crap mate, we got relegated, mainly do to a muppet of a manager, and now it looks like we are trying to get another, and all this on my birthday, fecking hard old life aint it.

Laurie
13-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Daly, that old horse is looking a bit sick.

chezzywhite
14-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Crap mate, we got relegated, mainly do to a muppet of a manager, and now it looks like we are trying to get another, and all this on my birthday, fecking hard old life aint it.

Many happy returns you old scroat! Was the cake designated as a fire hazard following a risk review?!

daly
14-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi Simsy
Well I have had better times but now coming to terms with the fact with us dropping or is it drooping out of the over rated PL I now realise I have got one over McNasty. Paid for 19 games last year now going to get extra games and if we go into freefall and finish up with Conference footall I'll be sitting down to around 50 plus.
Its all good.

PS Laurie If you are celebrating your birthday at the Castle tonight I'm the one with the pink wig, frilly knickers, suspenders and black going grey beard.
Don't bring your rattle HEALTH and SAFETY

Laurie
14-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi Simsy
Well I have had better times but now coming to terms with the fact with us dropping or is it drooping out of the over rated PL I now realise I have got one over McNasty. Paid for 19 games last year now going to get extra games and if we go into freefall and finish up with Conference footall I'll be sitting down to around 50 plus.
Its all good.

PS Laurie If you are celebrating your birthday at the Castle tonight I'm the one with the pink wig, frilly knickers, suspenders and black going grey beard.
Don't bring your rattle HEALTH and SAFETY

Are you entering euro vision song contest next year, or did you this year?

Laurie
14-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Not the same horse as Daly's, but this little gem has come to my attention.
RVW will NOT be here next season.

If true, TFFT.

daly
15-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Re The big bad Wolf, heard 2 clubs bidding Wroxham offering a week on the Broads and Sunday League outfit Busman giving him 2 Free Trips on the Tour of the City Bus and a free trip on Eurotunnel straight back to the Tulip Fields

SIMSY748
19-05-2014, 03:37 PM
You can't beat Black humour is that ok I don't know hope so do not mean to offend , but Laurie ,Daly and to a point Cheezy keep this site going , must admit with all the Sh it that's gone on this year it makes me smile :D

Laurie
19-05-2014, 06:59 PM
That's me Simsy, always ready to help a lost cause, but you watch this site when we announce our new manager, I could spoil it for everyone and tell you now, but will let it roll on a bit longer. ;D ;-D

chezzywhite
19-05-2014, 10:01 PM
You can't beat Black humour is that ok I don't know hope so do not mean to offend , but Laurie ,Daly and to a point Cheezy keep this site going , must admit with all the Sh it that's gone on this year it makes me smile :D

I feel it's my philanthropic duty to make sure that I contribute towards the ramblings of an establishment run by a microphone hogging Cook and a pretty camp (at best) tweet maniac. Apart from that, Leeds mad is infested with Neanderthals who take offence at anyone who dare stray away from the party line by aiming the slightest criticism at the way things are done.