PDA

View Full Version : Down and out?

Godflesh
10-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Don't see how Hibs can avoid the drop. The worst form in the country and have about 1 point from a possible 30.

Next year Hibs will have to compete with Rangers and Hearts to come up. Rangers will probably steamroller the league, Hearts are already better than us even playing their youth team. So in reality its likely we are looking at 2, 3 or maybe more years in the Championship.

Attendances will dwindle further (we wont see the large attendances we had last time we are down as we wont be winning the league this time), the debt will get bigger...

...and that's goodnight Hibs.

Discuss. :-)

Giant_Jouster
10-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Until I read your post, I thought you were "debt free". I Googled Hibs Debt to see what came up and all I got was 6.4M quid from a Daily Ranger article 18 months ago in Nov 2012. Must admit to being shocked at the level.

What was the peak of your debt situation and when?

Did you ever get to break even when you sold the likes of Brown, O'Connor, Thomson, Whittaker etc years ago or did that build your excellent ground and training complex?

CB_1874
11-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Don't see how Hibs can avoid the drop. The worst form in the country and have about 1 point from a possible 30.

Next year Hibs will have to compete with Rangers and Hearts to come up. Rangers will probably steamroller the league, Hearts are already better than us even playing their youth team. So in reality its likely we are looking at 2, 3 or maybe more years in the Championship.

Attendances will dwindle further (we wont see the large attendances we had last time we are down as we wont be winning the league this time), the debt will get bigger...

...and that's goodnight Hibs.

Discuss. :-)

Aye, yez are phucked. XD

Discussion over. :)

CB_1874
12-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Poor H1b5. :blue:

scotdee
12-05-2014, 05:39 PM
BEEN THERE AND DONE it OR,9years in 2nd league What mare:blue:

theoldman
16-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Not quite over yet we have 180 minutes to sort this ****e season out. Falkirk and Hamilton might be fair teams but hibs survival in the premier is a must lets see what happens over these two games we must surely start winning soon FFS.
Although our performances after the split haven't been great we lost to Hetz on a free kick for the first that should have never happened and that erse Collins missed a chance to equilise. What I saw against Kilmarnock was a reasonable display but the bar and goal line clearences prevented us from getting a result.
That doesn't take away the fact we have been absolutely dire though.