PDA

View Full Version : POSITIVE FUTURE

OFFLEYHIBEE
10-05-2014, 02:03 PM
If relegation does happen then its time for positive change-a new board-team -culture

In TB I thought we had an inspirational ,motivational leader with good football knowledge-appears not to be so

My plan for the future

Rod Paltry must go

Terry Butcher unfortunately likewise

John Collins as Director of Football
Ian Murray as Manager with Thompson as assistant player coach

Out go -Williams ( his choice)-Maybury-Nelson-McPake- ( liability)-Tudor Jones-Stevenson-Hefferman-Collins-you get my drift

Must keep the young laddies-Cummings-Harris-Stanton -even Hanlon-you get my drift

Big games in the Championship ahead and a good successful team will bring back the fans-we can also win it

and for good measure why not tempt Celtic with 1/2M for Griffiths especially if they bring back Hooper

...even if only some of this happens I,m up for 2 seasons for my son and I and I live 300 miles away

-maybe this is the adversity we need for change
c,mon the future Hibees!!

Giant_Jouster
10-05-2014, 03:44 PM
The only string that Butcher has in his bow is as per the picture at the top of your Board, ie a tub-thumper full of tired cliches. He is a complete and utter one trick pony and is probably twins with John Brown.

I don't think you will fail in the play-offs, but mibbe you should consider getting rid of Butcher anyway? I'm amazed with how well Ian Murray has done at The Sons.