PDA

View Full Version : strangest comment you heard ?

gramiller1959
11-05-2014, 09:25 AM
we all see the game differently ! if you dont like a player you will watch for a player to make a mistake so you can slate him :( not giving him praise for the other 89minutes etc ... but ... while stood last night waiting to exit the stand the guy at the back of me said

"arnason ... hes a class act ! wins every header and never loses the ball" :O i think it was his first game last night lol .. :)

did or has anyone else heard something that made them think "WTF" XD

PS ... ALL THE PLAYERS LAST NIGHT PLAYED WELL :)

gm_gm
11-05-2014, 09:34 AM
we all see the game differently ! if you dont like a player you will watch for a player to make a mistake so you can slate him :( not giving him praise for the other 89minutes etc ... but ... while stood last night waiting to exit the stand the guy at the back of me said

"arnason ... hes a class act ! wins every header and never loses the ball" :O i think it was his first game last night lol .. :)

did or has anyone else heard something that made them think "WTF" XD

PS ... ALL THE PLAYERS LAST NIGHT PLAYED WELL :)

That fella was IBS with his Iceland flag

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 09:36 AM
For me the lad sat next to me said to his mate ..So is it extra time and penalties :? :?

gramiller1959
11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
For me the lad sat next to me said to his mate ..So is it extra time and penalties :? :?

XD XD

dantpen
11-05-2014, 09:54 AM
The thing is though, if the guy would have said that Arni was terrible, there would have been a similar thread on here only telling everyone to stop slating the team and get behind the lads etc.

Can't win sometimes.

crashbang
11-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Metal View Post
The away goals rule comes into play at the end of any extra time in the second leg. So if the score after 120 minutes play next Thursday, then Rotherham go thru on away goals.

Ps. I think we'll win the tie too

Dear me.:D

Whippet
11-05-2014, 10:14 AM
The great thing yesterday was the general lack of moaning and the way everyone got behind the team, which doesn't always happen even when we play well.

Let's hope everyone can back the millers on Thursday even if it doesn't all go our way.

Millerman55
11-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry but you are wrong read the rules on football league site if after the 2nd leg and extra time if the score is still level it will be decided by penalties

crashbang
11-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Sorry but you are wrong read the rules on football league site if after the 2nd leg and extra time if the score is still level it will be decided by penalties

Twas not me, but a quote off their site.:D

Deepmidwinter
11-05-2014, 11:45 AM
There was a youngish lass in the Colin with her husband watching the match yesterday and she was mental. Must have had a few (or maybe not).She was effing and blinding throughout the match and kept standing on the seat and jumping up and down. Hubby looked a bit embarassed

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 11:51 AM
There was a youngish lass in the Colin with her husband watching the match yesterday and she was mental. Must have had a few (or maybe not).She was effing and blinding throughout the match and kept standing on the seat and jumping up and down. Hubby looked a bit embarassedDeepmidwinter she was Retarded not mental :/ :/ :/

Play
11-05-2014, 11:51 AM
"Why is Agard playing right back?"

It's not him, it's Brindley.

"Who?"

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 11:57 AM
[quote="Play"

"Who?"[/quote]You've lost me play :? :?

millertop
11-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Who the f**k was that to, when they was swapping the ball and Pringle kicked it out :s

BradfordFozzie
11-05-2014, 12:03 PM
"Why do season ticket holders get priority for big games?"

"I've been to every game home and away for the last five years and I can't get a ticket for The Preston game...disgraceful!!!"

...WE'VE NOT SOLD OUR ALLOCATION SO YOU CAN GO. :D

..."Erm?!? I can't now, I've made arrangement to take the missus shopping at Tesco's. :s :s

BradfordFozzie
11-05-2014, 12:06 PM
You've lost me play :? :?

Keep up Shire, someone thought Brindley was Agard? ;)

Deepmidwinter
11-05-2014, 01:21 PM
There was a youngish lass in the Colin with her husband watching the match yesterday and she was mental. Must have had a few (or maybe not).She was effing and blinding throughout the match and kept standing on the seat and jumping up and down. Hubby looked a bit embarassedDeepmidwinter she was Retarded not mental :/ :/ :/[/quote]

Sorry Shire, I was just going on what her husband called her.

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 01:22 PM
There was a youngish lass in the Colin with her husband watching the match yesterday and she was mental. Must have had a few (or maybe not).She was effing and blinding throughout the match and kept standing on the seat and jumping up and down. Hubby looked a bit embarassedDeepmidwinter she was Retarded not mental :/ :/ :/[/quote]

Sorry Shire, I was just going on what her husband called her.[/quote]:O :O :O :O

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM
[quote="Play"

"Who?"[/quote]

XD XD

crashbang
11-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Who the f**k was that to, when they was swapping the ball and Pringle kicked it out :s

XD XD XD XD XD

Casper64Frank
11-05-2014, 01:50 PM
[quote="Play"

"Who?"[/quote]

XD XD XD XD pick of the bunch this one.

UTM.

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Shire get a round in :s :s

Casper64Frank
11-05-2014, 01:52 PM

XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Didn't see this one till now also a classic.

XD XD XD XD

UTM.

millmoormagic
11-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Any comment on here from Shire just lately, early onset of dementia i reckon...

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Any comment on here from Shire just lately, early onset of dementia i reckon...XD XD XD XD XD

rufc1986
11-05-2014, 02:30 PM
To be fair, Arnason is a class act and has been instrumental in our, hopefully, 2 Promotions!

In Evans eyes, when fit he plays and I expect him to agree a new contract when the Season is over!

We'll done Iceman.

redandgreen
11-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Heard before the game

"Agard's out with a broken foot" later on "Agard's out cos he's ill"

my mate Lee "Revell will score today"

BradfordFozzie
11-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I don't think I need my brolly, it looks like it's brightening up!

******!

villamiller
11-05-2014, 05:28 PM
TFA ..."of course they will sell ale in the ground " :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

villamiller
11-05-2014, 05:36 PM
pies are nice at preston ...kinell ,they were better from sweeney todd XD XD XD XD XD

BradfordFozzie
11-05-2014, 05:43 PM
[quote="villamiller" :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:[/quote]

XD XD XD XD yeah what was all that about! Saved some money I suppose.

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 05:44 PM
[quote="villamiller" :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:[/quote]TFA was rat arsed when i was chatting to him in side the ground villamiller XD XD XD I Thought He Was Going to have a heart attack when he was trying to get to his seat XD XD XD XD XD XD

villamiller
11-05-2014, 05:49 PM
TFA was rat arsed when i was chatting to him in side the ground villamiller XD XD XD I Thought He Was Going to have a heart attack when he was trying to get to his seat XD XD XD XD XD XD
strange one that shire ...i can assure you TFA was NOT rat arsed he was soberish but definetly not rat arsed ;D ;D ;D

gorky
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Strangest comments I've heard at matches:

'Arnason shouldn't get in the team, he was sh*t at Ayr in pre season'
'Agard won't score goals'
'Pringle dunt put enough effort in for me'
'Evans is tactically inept'
'What exactly does Revell bring to the side?'

shiregreenmillers
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
TFA was rat arsed when i was chatting to him in side the ground villamiller XD XD XD I Thought He Was Going to have a heart attack when he was trying to get to his seat XD XD XD XD XD XD
strange one that shire ...i can assure you TFA was NOT rat arsed he was soberish but definetly not rat arsed ;D ;D ;D[/quote]He Must Just Look Like That all the time then..

villamiller
11-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Strangest comments I've heard at matches:

'Arnason shouldn't get in the team, he was sh*t at Ayr in pre season'
'Agard won't score goals'
'Pringle dunt put enough effort in for me'
'Evans is tactically inept'
'What exactly does Revell bring to the side?'
like all them ...makes you laugh don't it ;D ;D ;D