PDA

View Full Version : Summer Transfer Thread

garyp1803
11-05-2014, 11:25 AM
No doubt we'll be linked with tons of potential signings this summer, so it might be easier posting all the transfer gossip on one thread, if everybody prefers?

Per Sunday People;-

Bolton boss Dougie Freedman is ready to snap up Scotland international winger Chris Burke in a shock move. Burke, 30, is leaving cash-strapped Birmingham City and Freedman is interested in the experienced wide man. He will step up his chase this week- but is also keen on Liam Feeney who is talking to Blackburn after leaving Millwall.

Whatsmore
11-05-2014, 03:04 PM
No doubt we'll be linked with tons of potential signings this summer, so it might be easier posting all the transfer gossip on one thread, if everybody prefers?

Per Sunday People;-

Bolton boss Dougie Freedman is ready to snap up Scotland international winger Chris Burke in a shock move. Burke, 30, is leaving cash-strapped Birmingham City and Freedman is interested in the experienced wide man. He will step up his chase this week- but is also keen on Liam Feeney who is talking to Blackburn after leaving Millwall.to be honest gary transfer speculation thrills me with about as much excitement as watching a gary megson finest moments dvd.most of the time its agents stirring sh1t and unsettling players so until the dotted lines are sighned and players are announced I don't pay any attention to speculation,but for those that do one thread like this one is the best idea.sorry to be so negative mate.

JimmyJazz64
11-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Good idea gary

campo21
11-05-2014, 04:13 PM
It's going to be bargain basement buys for us this summer nowt to get excited about!

klassnic
12-05-2014, 01:01 AM
we will most likely be trying to sign our loan deal players

we have done this in Danns, and we are trying for liam trotter.

So mason and the juke would be great too.

I'd like us to get richardson from fulham and clevererly on loan from Utd

exchange ream for dawson

and buy huth or a good left back.

hutton may come on loan.

we should try beckford on the left wing like he use to for leeds and everton he has pace

an keoran richardson would be great in midfield with danns on the right or richardson on the right with spearing and holden or cleaverley central midfield.

garyp1803
13-05-2014, 01:27 PM
So, it looks like we're signing a central defender called Dorian Dervite from Charlton on a free. - view external link (http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/11209420._/?ref=mac)

jimmyegg
13-05-2014, 02:32 PM
So, it looks like we're signing a central defender called Dorian Dervite from Charlton on a free.

Would be a great signing for Bolton with his experience of relegation dogfights.

garyp1803
13-05-2014, 03:25 PM
So, it looks like we're signing a central defender called Dorian Dervite from Charlton on a free.

Would be a great signing for Bolton with his experience of relegation dogfights.[/quote]
http://i60.tinypic.com/vs2vpu.gif

JimmyJazz64
13-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Oh dear, an unfunny dingle

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

itsintheblood
21-05-2014, 03:09 PM
We have signed Andy Robinson from Southampton. - view external link (http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11227584.Wanderers_confirm_signing_of_Southampton_ midfielder_Andy_Robinson/?ref=la)

JimmyJazz64
21-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Well I'm a lot happier than this time last year when fk all was happening.

Get rid of Sordell and Andrews, sign Juke, go for Mason and a quality defender and I'll start to believe that maybe Dougie has a plan that can work.

It will still obviously depend on whether or not he can decide on his best team but at least I'll go into the season with some sort of optimism

JimmyJazz64
28-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Looks like we've confirmed the signing of Dervite and that Tim Ream has signed a new contract.

Looking good so far!!

garyp1803
28-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Good news that Ream has agreed a new deal, as he was one if not our best player last season and he's worth his weight in gold, with his versatility.

The only reliable gossip that I've heard, is Juke is still a priority and we might be in for either Dean Moxey or Jonathan Parr, who have just been released by Palace and they're both left backs.

Apparently, the John Guidetti rumor from Man City is not true.