PDA

View Full Version : FAO Mods

Romanis
11-05-2014, 02:00 PM
It's becoming quite tiresome, with our 'guests' here belaboring matters happening in other boards and having running battles with our fans in here over what happens there.

And other users coming here using every topic to take pot shots at irrelevant matters.

It's time to get the yellows out.

On the flip side, our Derby friends have been more mature. However I'm sure if they qualify for the Prem, they'll rub it in. But I don't begrudge them that.

Romanis
11-05-2014, 05:47 PM
EP is persisting in belabouring a topic that is of no interest to us. We don't need lectures from our guests. I think a week's yellow should send a message.

As for soccerman/joe pass, if he's banned from his own site, it's a no brainer, he should be banned on here as well.

It's a suggestion, I leave it to other readers to state whether they agree or the Mods to decide if they want to proceed.

Elite_Pie
11-05-2014, 06:14 PM
EP is persisting in belabouring a topic that is of no interest to us.

Just two questions:

1. That post was in the correct place, your AOB board. If it's of no interest to you, why have you and quite a few others replied to it? If it really was of no interest, it would have died a natural death.
2. Why have you posted a non-football topic on here rather than the AOB board?

Trickytreesreds
11-05-2014, 06:40 PM
EP is persisting in belabouring a topic that is of no interest to us. We don't need lectures from our guests. I think a week's yellow should send a message.

As for soccerman/joe pass, if he's banned from his own site, it's a no brainer, he should be banned on here as well.

It's a suggestion, I leave it to other readers to state whether they agree or the Mods to decide if they want to proceed.

Applies to both of them. The general piss taking goes out the window here, they individuals looking for arguments.

Disruptive Behaviour
Remember this is just a messageboard and is supposed to be enjoyable. Any poster who is felt to be disruptive to the enjoyment of others or to the smooth running of the forums may find they are removed from the board in the interests of others.

Trickytreesreds
20-05-2014, 08:40 PM
To re add my two pennies worth. My new account has been approved, so call this a sabbatical on here until someone grabs this by the bollox.
http://i58.tinypic.com/n6djf9.gif

There you go EP, plenty to talk about now.