PDA

View Full Version : Rotherham plaly "in your face"

redandgreen
11-05-2014, 03:11 PM
So says the Bradford born Nob End manager. Last time they failed to beat us it was we weren't a footballing side like Walsall!!!!. It's Nob End's game to be physical, but like all teams who try to bully, as soon as they are touched they crumble to the floor whining for frees.

ExeterMiller
11-05-2014, 06:35 PM
I don't see anything wrong with that. It's his way of saying, we were well up for, didn't give them any time on the ball, were combative etc etc.

Trying to make excuses as to why they could only draw after scoring the goal of the century, and at such a good time as well.

We could have folded, crumbled. We didn't and despite our most influential player going of, having no right back (turned to no right midfielder), we had to play an unusual for us 5-3-2 and we still very nearly won, creating chances they couldn't.

A very good night's work, will be interesting to see what Graysons excuses will be upon leaving NYS at the prospect of another L1 campaign and no Wembley appearance.

crashbang
11-05-2014, 06:54 PM
If we were not "In their face", Evans wouldn't have them playing.

redandgreen
11-05-2014, 06:57 PM
To me, Grayson is playing the boring old story of Rotherham being a physical side. A reputation that has stuck with us even though it hasn't applied for some time and is wheeled out by every lazy journalist or any manager who gets beat by us. As I see it, his side is much more physical than ours, the difference is, ours can stay on their feet better.

gramiller1959
11-05-2014, 07:14 PM
PLALY ? :s

jolly_roger
11-05-2014, 10:16 PM
He can't splell

redandgreen
12-05-2014, 04:31 PM
My brian is too quick for my fingers

fivetide
12-05-2014, 04:40 PM
My brian is too quick for my fingers