PDA

View Full Version : Theres still hope for you reds !

notnever
11-05-2014, 07:01 PM
[p]
Together we can get those City points docked !

Write a strongly worded letter expressing your disappointment at their financial misdeeds.

Exploit the rules to benefit yourselves.. It's what you're good at !

Why should they always get away with it ?

I mean really, whatever it means, its really mean isn't it and I mean that I really do.
[p]

alan_stubbs
11-05-2014, 07:19 PM
[color=navy]

I guess this time Liverpool really can blame Chelsea.

BigAlBall12
12-05-2014, 10:31 AM
IT WAS EVERTON !

the c***s rolled over for City the bluesh1te c***s :D

Everton_Freak
12-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Blame anyone but themselves.

Mook1
13-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Liverpool blew it at home to Chelsea.

No-one to blame but ourselves.

Hope this helps clarify matters.

Although I have written a strongly worded letter to Roland from Grange Hill's coat about Jose Mourinho being a bit of an ass clown.

Everton_Freak
13-05-2014, 03:22 PM
I don't think there was one point this season you were ever seriously going to win the league. You lot are dreamers so it's hard to take anything you claim/sing/have to say seriously.

GIDDY BRIGADE XD

I don't know what's funniest. Your obvious constant delusion, or the thought of...

YOU writing a letter!

XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mook1
14-05-2014, 10:29 AM
If we'd managed seven points from our last three games we would have won the league so I would disagree with your assesment, although that's pretty much par for the course given that fact that I think you come across as a complete maniac most of the time.

Everton_Freak
14-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Woah! - Look at the Mental Health expert here. Dr McF*uckstick is in the house...

Liverpool didn't and will never have any realistic chance of winning a League title. They don't have it in them.

Maniacal/mentally challenged behaviour is having a false belief riding on a self-made promise that you or something you have faith in can do the something you've never done - When you obviously can't.

- As has been the case and proven time after
time after time in Liverpool's "Title Challenge" case.

So...Next Year Mook?

XD

Mook1
14-05-2014, 04:25 PM
I thought we'd be doing well to get 4th this season as I stated many times between August & Christmas.

We finished 2nd, so next year the aim has to be to go one better I suppose, I won't be putting any money on us winning the league though.

Sorry this doesn't fit in with your agenda.

Everton_Freak
14-05-2014, 08:51 PM
A plastic kopite on an Everton board going on about "Agenda".

Priceless...

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD