PDA

View Full Version : It's going to be a massive downer after the season's over.

the_idiotb_stardson
12-05-2014, 05:42 PM
All this success and upbeat talk is covering up the fact that I have got a s hit life and that I am still a virgin.

It's going to be a massive downer when I have to face up to all that again.

ExeterMiller
12-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Wait until you see the World Cup, you'll want to top yourself! :D

Brin
12-05-2014, 06:24 PM
All this success and upbeat talk is covering up the fact that I have got a s hit life and that I am still a virgin.

If we get to Wembley have your cherry popped but don't post us the gory details...:P

If we win get married then you won't be on your own...;D

Archiemiller
12-05-2014, 06:48 PM

It's going to be a massive downer when I have to face up to all that again. Next time you chuck one over knuckles stardson think of S.E. it works for me every time.XD XD XD

Casper64Frank
12-05-2014, 07:01 PM

Dear IBS why be on a downer,think of all the places to visit next season,Reading,Blackburn,Ipswich,Blackpool.:)

gm_gm
13-05-2014, 06:33 AM

IBS fly your Iceland flag proudly for the whole of Eastwood to see, this will pull you through a tough summer

Heman
13-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Wherever you go you can borrow my wheelbarrow. It'll help you get out and about and you might meet someone.