PDA

View Full Version : CONFIRMATION...

Altobelli
12-05-2014, 08:10 PM
That the Burnley board are businessmen first and fans second, in other words they are showing their true colours, and they are certainly NOT Claret.

What a great season from Dyche and his team to gain promotion to the Premiership with fluent entertaining and exciting football on a shoe string, promotion gained and over 12 thousand season tickets sold to early bird buyers, fantastic, well we have soaked all the great news in now for a few weeks but today the Board have abruptly taken all the smiles off our faces.

Many changes have to be made for Premiership rules, the entrance to the arena has to be changed, changing rooms made larger, certain fans have to move seats so the press box' are extended, etc etc, all well and good, if its got to be done then do it, we have the money given for Promotion so its a no brainer.

But 2 things really infuriate me and I'm sure most other Burnley fans.

(1) Our Cricket field stand for away fans is a run down seating area, but I'm sure folk who h

Oldtimeram
12-05-2014, 08:18 PM
We will be perfectly happy to go in the Cricket Field stand again next season for our league game

gaz1959
12-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Dody as with them season tickets ffs that would put me right off for sure

lion1
13-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Another fine example of greed within the Clubs fatcats.

they should put part of that 70 million to reduce the prices of season tickets within the top league.

I paided A?10 to get into our away game at wigan and wigan put on free coachs for their fans to go to Q.P.r.

No disrespect to Burnley but I would put Wigan in the same like wise town as burnley as high unemployment e.t.c.

alfinyalcabo
13-05-2014, 12:12 PM
I was talking to my window cleaner who is a keen claret,he was telling me that a season ticket for him and his young lad to go on next season in the James Hargreaves upper middle tier,it was going to cost him over a grand,so he's joining the live internet stream armchair brigade and local pub when they are on Sky.. Unbelievable club/fan relationship from Burnley FC..Just when you think they are getting things right they slap you in the face with stupidity.. Obviously gearing up for coming straight back down as well adding on the 100 pounds supplement.. The mind boggles.. :? :?

Stan_van_nel
13-05-2014, 01:13 PM
As far as I'm aware it has nothing to do with the police why there won't be home fans in the Cricket Field.

It would be chaos and a logistical nightmare, not to mention all the aggro to have away fans in the Jimmy Mc lower. Away fans have to go in the Cricket Field stand, but so should Burnley fans next season.

They've made a right boo boo with the ticket prices and they can't be defended in any way for that. I'm most disappointed with John B out of the lot and I can only assume that the rest have ganged up on him to sanction these prices.

It'll definitely be a Hoos led idea but the chairmen didn't have to go along with it.

jimmyegg
13-05-2014, 02:19 PM
[quote="Altobelli"]That the Burnley board are businessmen first and fans second, in other words they are showing their true colours, and they are certainly NOT Claret.

What a great season from Dyche and his team to gain promotion to the Premiership with fluent entertaining and exciting football on a shoe string, promotion gained and over 12 thousand season tickets sold to early bird buyers, fantastic, well we have soaked all the great news in now for a few weeks but today the Board have abruptly taken all the smiles off our faces.

Many changes have to be made for Premiership rules, the entrance to the arena has to be changed, changing rooms made larger, certain fans have to move seats so the press box' are extended, etc etc, all well and good, if its got to be done then do it, we have the money given for Promotion so its a no brainer.

But 2 things really infuriate me and I'm sure most other Burnley fans.

(1) Our Cricket field stand for away fans is a

gaz1959
13-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Well said Alto by the way B)

Altobelli
14-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Ahhhhhh jimmyegg, I'm so thrilled that you still read my posts, some folk would be overjoyed that they have a groupie following them, but I'm not, and just my luck to get a groupie with the intelligence of an 8 year old, Christ you only did 23 words but you still had to edit it http://i45.tinypic.com/4v25qv.jpg

And I don't live in Purley dear.

You have not let me down though, with your 23 words I'm sure there was plenty on offer to debate with your 7 and 8 year old mates, come back when you can offer a decent conversation that all on this board can join in and relate to.

Stan I understand the logistical/chaos it would cause, but for me it would be worth it if it helps (and I believe it would) us stay in the Premiership, it cannot be that hard to have a line of plod along the top tier of the Jimmy Mac to stop idiots throwing objects onto them below, and keep the away fans inside the ground for 20 minutes after the game to ferry them out safer, we have had to suffer that a

Altobelli
16-05-2014, 02:26 AM
It seems this Nick Taylor I wrote to has gone into hiding or he's sick of all the negative emails he's receiving off everyone, I wrote back to him saying more or less what a lame excuse about ticketing prices and the Club was alienating ALL Burnley fans and that they have got a cheek saying Burnley Football Club is a family Club, below is his response:

"I am currently out of the office until Tuesday 20th May. If your query is urgent please contact the commercial department on 01282 700007"

lazaat
21-05-2014, 05:42 AM
Well Mike are you going to buy a season ticket or not?

gaz1959
21-05-2014, 06:05 PM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD