PDA

View Full Version : Tim Ream

leebwfc
12-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Is not in the USA squad for the world cup.

Would have thought he had a good chance of getting in, oh well, was looking forward to seeing as many Wanderers as poss in the competition

Just Chungy then?

danm1992
12-05-2014, 09:17 PM
The strangest thing I've heard in a while.

I can only assume the yanks think they're too good for a Championship player.

campo21
12-05-2014, 09:30 PM
They would rather play Holden!

garyp1803
12-05-2014, 10:01 PM
I'm a little surprised that Ream hasn't made the USA world cup squad, he's been one of if not our most improved player this season, imo. There are plenty of players that have been picked ahead of Ream, that are playing in a crap League in the USA.

USA 30-man provisional roster for 2014 World Cup

Goalkeepers: Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

Defenders: DaMarcus Beasley (Puebla), Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), John Brooks (Hertha Berlin), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Timmy Chandler (NArnberg), Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders FC), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), Clarence Goodson (San Jose Earthquakes), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Michael Parkhurst (Columbus Crew), DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders FC)

Midfielders: Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Alejandro Bedoya (Nantes), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana), Brad Davis (Houston Dynamo), Mix Diskerud (Rosenborg), Maurice Edu (Philadelphia Union), Julian Green (Bayern Munich)

klassnic
12-05-2014, 11:15 PM
I expected it really because he is over rated and does not have the same affect on a squad like a dawson made when he came to bolton on loan.

we should not have bought him we should have loaned him and on his seasons results we would have sent him back with his tail between his legs.

if west brom are really interested in him then gartside should drive him himself down to the midlands and come back as a exchange deal for dawson.

that would be good business