PDA

View Full Version : What a night

harlow_yid
12-05-2014, 09:31 PM
On way back from kings testimonial. What a fantastic send off. 90 minutes of singing messing about goals and holtby cut Howard Webb in half :D how footy should be

meatismurder
12-05-2014, 09:33 PM
On way back from kings testimonial. What a fantastic send off. 90 minutes of singing messing about goals and holtby cut Howard Webb in half :D how footy should be

You are happy that Spurs conceded SIX? ;D

davee59
12-05-2014, 10:24 PM
What was the score? I had a fiver on 5-1!:O ;D

harlow_yid
12-05-2014, 11:26 PM

You are happy that Spurs conceded SIX? ;D[/quote]
I'm happy Webb got hurt screw the footy >:)

harlow_yid
12-05-2014, 11:27 PM
What was the score? I had a fiver on 5-1!:O ;D

After what I've drunk last couple days all I know is spurs won tonight I'm not even sure who I was cheering for

EngNor
13-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Looked to be one humdinger of a WHL evening, wish we were there. :(

Must say, well done the Tottenham faithful for giving our gentleman giant legend a great send off.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

danegee
13-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Certainly was a good night. Great turn out. I don't think I was the only maudlin drunk !!
Webb getting done from behind was good, but he still gave two penalties against us :)

Saha also managed to score as many goals in one night as he did when he played for us and Freund nearly scored a goal.
That would have been special. XD

Bit gutted Hoddle pulled out for a personal problem or something.

"Stand up.. if you love Ledley..'

harlow_yid
13-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Certainly was a good night. Great turn out. I don't think I was the only maudlin drunk !!
Webb getting done from behind was good, but he still gave two penalties against us :)

Saha also managed to score as many goals in one night as he did when he played for us and Freund nearly scored a goal.
That would have been special. XD

Bit gutted Hoddle pulled out for a personal problem or something.

"Stand up.. if you love Ledley..'

Not sure if it's offical but glens family being from/in harlow I'm hearing Terri Hoddle glens dad has died from people that know the family.

davee59
13-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Harlow are you still under the affluence? Wasn't Hoddle's dad called Derek and I think he died a number of years ago? :?

harlow_yid
13-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Uncle then? there people on my facebook local saying it. could just be bit of misinformation going round.