PDA

View Full Version : So Sad

manatmat
12-05-2014, 10:51 PM
So it`s happened, I am not surprised just bl...y annoyed that the views of the paying supporterss are so ignored. I suppose the board think "what do they know", well I am proud to say that I am old enough to have seen Barry Butler and the rest actually play. Norwich has always prided itself on being a good family club who have always tried to play proper football. That is why I was so against CH. It made me sick seeing us playing such cr--p football week in week out. The board are mesmerised by money, so the decisions they make are not for the good of the football but for the good of the Bank. I do not place any blame on NA, because when the board finally admitted to themselves that we were going down, they asked him to save their necks out of sheer desperation. The players have been woeful with one or two exceptions. There has to be a massive clear out and a clear resolve that we must never let things get this bad again. As it is, I think the Premiership is glad to see the back of u

SIMSY748
13-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Well said Mana , don't know who I want but please not Zola

ncfcfan85
13-05-2014, 08:47 PM
What also annoyed me was that they blamed us for getting Hughton sacked after the West Brom game we all wanted Hughton out months ago.

Laurie
13-05-2014, 09:22 PM
What also annoyed me was that they blamed us for getting Hughton sacked after the West Brom game we all wanted Hughton out months ago.

Quite right, we are to blame, we should have started chucking stuff at him a lot earlier, bloody seats don't come out as easy as they use to.

SIMSY748
19-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Now Laurie that was so Feckin funny