PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence?...and good luck

danegee
13-05-2014, 01:35 PM
That Tim axe gets confirmed after Ledley's testimonial and good luck Tim.
Despite everything I believe you loved the club.
Tactically, a bit naive - as you have never managed - but intent on playing good stuff. However, Ievy would never have trusted you to bring in your own players and give you a whole season.
So, I suppose we'll never know if you would have finished top 4.

One half of me liked you and one half didn't

EngNor
13-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Tactically, a bit naive - as you have never managed - but intent on playing good stuff. However, Ievy would never have trusted you to bring in your own players and give you a whole season.

Totally agree Danegee. :)

All well mate?

danegee
14-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Sorry Eng, I tend to post and f-uck off!

Yes, all is well thanks mate. Just wandering what the summer has in store for us. I just hope we get it all sorted out and players in/out before pre season starts so he can work with HIS players and we don't have the usual same old.
Hoping to go off to nerja again this year. My aunt is out there with her mates at the moment and the other lot have slipped in before me :) . Maybe going to go september.
Highs of the year: EstAĦdio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.
of course Nasri not making France WC squad!! XD
(lets also hope Arse get done by Huddlestone and Livermore goals.)

Everything else was torture! :)

Hope you and your's are all well too and wishing you a great holiday in France mate.

Bake potato

hammeredhome
14-05-2014, 07:01 PM

Top 4???? really.XD XD XD XD XD XD

EngNor
15-05-2014, 09:01 AM

Yes, all is well thanks mate. Just wandering what the summer has in store for us. I just hope we get it all sorted out and players in/out before pre season starts so he can work with HIS players and we don't have the usual same old.
Hoping to go off to nerja again this year. My aunt is out there with her mates at the moment and the other lot have slipped in before me :) . Maybe going to go september.
Highs of the year: EstAA?dio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.

Hope you and your's are all well too and wishing you a great holiday in France mate.

Bake potato

Good to hear all well on your side mate. :)

Whoever takes over, we are looking at another transitional season,

hammeredhome
15-05-2014, 07:32 PM

Highs of the year: EstAidio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.

Bake potato

Danegee, Nerja is fantastic, have spent a lot of time there.
Have you eaten at "34", if not do so, you wont regre

axelodin1066
16-05-2014, 05:27 AM

Highs of the year: EstAidio da Luz via a nice road trip, beating Manure at OT -again and Ledley's night - what a great atmosphere.

Bake potato

Danegee, Nerja is fantastic, have spent a lot of time there.
Ha