PDA

View Full Version : This judge is a complete tw@t

Oldtimeram
15-05-2014, 03:20 PM
What a load of nonsense. I think this judge should be given 100 lashes and then put up against a bloody wall and shot!! - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-27424064)

gaz1959
15-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Crazy world and the law is wrong and against human rights

Onward christian soldiers down with extremists

Freedom for all

Altobelli
16-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Wish we had more Judges like him in the Old Bailey.

There are some weird laws in foreign countries, take Sharia law, it is forbidden to carry a photo of your loved one's in your wallet, the penalty is to be stoned to death :O

This Judge and the sentence is pathetic and unjust, you have got to hand it to him though he has got a bit of compassion, he'll let her have the baby, let her get over the child birth then give her the 100 lashes, she can then bring the child up for 2 years to bond to the child and nurture it before dangling her from a rope... ... utter madness.

And guess what ? We give the Sudan 71 Million Pounds in Aid a year >:(

The world is phucked up I'm telling ya...

claw84
16-05-2014, 04:56 PM
What a religion, they show such tolerance n compassion, I don't think.

We should not allow any more into our country.

gaz1959
16-05-2014, 06:17 PM
this is where the problem lies innit - we are letting anyone in with-out any vetting of morals and extreme beliefs - I mean stringent vetting from where their country is before they reach here

In parts of Africa some still burn witches alive and some witches hunt albino children for their limbs to create potions - you can google it and see it for yourselves but I wouldn't recommend it as it is horrific

How can we accommodate such alien views to our in the civilised world ffs call be whatever but it just aint right

There are albino safe houses to ward off the ghouls

alfinyalcabo
17-05-2014, 02:09 PM
What a religion, they show such tolerance n compassion, I don't think.

We should not allow any more into our country.

That's the problem,it isn't our country anymore . :blue:

claw84
20-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Vote UKIP they will close the borders.

claw84
26-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Well, if you voted UKIP we are going some way to control our borders, not like the other lying gits.