PDA

View Full Version : FAO GardsPNE

vespabri
15-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Feel sorry foryou pal, it must be a bitter pill to swallow, youve been a gent all the way but someones got to win and luckily for us it was ...us!!

Thor can go **** himself though.

BradfordFozzie
15-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Echo that! You are a true gent Gards and knowing the kind of fan you are you will be absolutely gutted, but you should be proud of your team and the players.

I know it's no consolation but I have had loads of texts from neutral fans saying what a fantastic game and advert it was for the first division.

The only down side to the evening was th idiots who went over to taunt the PNE fans at the end when they should have been given the opportunity to applaude their players for their efforts.

Good luck for next season.

vespabri
16-05-2014, 12:01 AM
They were morons foz...:blue: :blue:

PeteWaller
16-05-2014, 10:02 AM
I go with all that mate. You've been decent all along. Great game with both teams displaying attributes that confirmed why they ended up as they did. This has been one tough league and we are not out of it yet. But we get the chance at Wembley and you don't. I'm sorry for you and all your fans but one season won't make much difference. I'm sure you will be competing next year.

I said it before, you are a top bloke, atop team, top fans and a top stadium. Ya manager has my respect too.

All the best

gardsPNE
16-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks to all you Millers fans and yes absolutely gutted but hey oh failed for the 9th time :blue: I have had good banter with you lot so all the best and by the way I was impressed with Evans interview afterwards.

Good luck in the final and I really mean that, you have a very good setup and I think you will do well in the Championship if you get past Orient.