PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a Night

PeteWaller
16-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Hope you lads watched our game last night. Some twitching going on but we're through to Wembley and could do with a few of yours to fill the old place up ;D

Any takers?

I know Braggy wants to be there in the posh Ai80 seats :D :D :D

Rotherhamowl10
16-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Hope you lads watched our game last night. Some twitching going on but we're through to Wembley and could do with a few of yours to fill the old place up ;D

Any takers?

Didn't catch the game Pete as I was out playing football. But I'am chuffed for you and the rest of the loyal Rotherham support who have supported them through some very bad times.

But them bloody two team supporting two hats that only go to the NYS during the good times can choke on their pie at Wembley ;)

You've beaten the favourite for me. You now face a team who like Rotherham, didn't expect to be there this season. Lets hope you can finish the job and join us in a proper league.

Enjoy your day in the smoke.

braggyowl
16-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Any takers?

haha Thal not get me there Pete...Only if the mighty owls are playing. XD

Well done tho mate..Didn't watch it..It was our lass's burp day and took her out wining and dining hoping to finish her birthday off with a bang...(failed there tho, the tight bleeder! XD ).

Enjoy your day out at wembley mate..If only all of your fans were like you..It'd be sound..Trouble is, most of them are bell ends..Have a good un Pete, and really hope, for you, that your teams day out is rewarded with a play off final win. :)

blades58
16-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Millers played very well

I was there and for me Tavernier and Pringle were the stand out players

Ginger_Potts
16-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Plenty of energy & confidence your team have in buckets.
I think if your manager fell down tho he wouldn't be much of a Weeble.
Sorry , but I want you to lose...why you cry...cos with that team you would be guaranteed auto nxt season & that's one less chance for the Piglet's.;D

PeteWaller
16-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Cheers Braggy and RotherhamOwl. Hope we can be on level terms with you next season.

All the best

hirstyboywonder
16-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Millers played very well

Why were you there? Must have been strange to see the local team doing well in the play-offs.

blades58
17-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Millers played very well

Why were you there? Must have been strange to see the local team doing well in the play-offs.[/quote]

corporate hirsty

wouldn't have gone out and bought a ticket

hirstyboywonder
18-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Millers played very well

Why were you there? Must have been strange to see the local team doing well in the play-offs.[/quote]

corporate hirsty

wouldn't have gone out and bought a ticket[/quote]

Fair enough, good game to watch from a sort of neutral viewpoint.

micksablade
18-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Plenty of energy & confidence your team have in buckets.
I think if your manager fell down tho he wouldn't be much of a Weeble.
Sorry , but I want you to lose...why you cry...cos with that team you would be guaranteed auto nxt season & that's one less chance for the Piglet's.;D
they won't have that side if they don't go up you brainless ****.