PDA

View Full Version : James Tavernier

smithythemiller
17-05-2014, 12:25 AM
I pray to god that we keep this lad he's awesome, either way I wish him well in his future he's given nothing but 100%. If he does go else where I'll miss him he's been a breath of fresh air. Either way thank you james and all the best for your future the millers will never forget. Ps hope someone at the club sees this and passes it on.

rothutd1
17-05-2014, 07:29 AM
I haven't seen a more complete RB in any of our leagues this season prem down. Maybe an exageration but he is SO good and not the finished article yet. We won't get the opportunity to own a player of his class very often, if ever, so beating Orient is so so *****. For me his signing would be the most important one of all.

Strikers are supposed to be the bigger earners at a club so this ought to be an exception to the rule. Build the team around him and hope to keep Pringle and Frecks too, which we should if we are a championship side and if we lose either of them it'll be for insane money. Steve will of course be well aware.

gwru
17-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Think he's a player who wants to play. He's a close second to Gerry Forrest as the best right back I've seen in a Roth' shirt.

Can't see us paying him more than AŁ5,000 a week, that's AŁ260,000 a year. We'd have to go up to do that.

jolly_roger
17-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Plus our other "stars" will want the same.

tonythemiller1
17-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Have said before I think taking in to account his age and experience he is the best player we have had in this position , his shot is far better .
Different type of play too , in the days of Gerry Forrest was simply an overlapping , attacking full back role !

caytonmiller
17-05-2014, 11:47 AM
BRAG got a hug off his mum on thursday :) his G/F is stunning. lovely people and very planted/down to earth. if james is same then im confident he will be here next season though whispers tell me we will be fighting wolves off :(