PDA

View Full Version : Ground share?

danegee
17-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Well, unless Eric Pickles gets his finger out and settles on a resolution to the public inquiry into the Compulsory Purchase Order.
Levy reckons that the timings for the 2017 completion are getting increasingly tight and a quick and firm decision is needed on the CPO on land needed for the stadium otherwise the completion date could be...yeah, surprise, surprise,...set back.
We have not ruled out having to find a temporary home for the season before the completion of the new stadium ...while building is finished.
Levy has admitted that ground sharing is looking increasingly likely for Spurs.

Why is it that Tottenham are the only ones who have any f-ucking trouble when it comes to the red tape?
I am beginning to think I will not be alive when this stadium is actually built...and it will probably be archaic when it is!

mickyj
17-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Evening Danegee.

I dont get it though as I thought Loughton was ITK on all things regarding your stadium ? Didn't he have inside information on this (I may be wrong there) and kept on telling everyone who would listen that everything was going to plan and it was all on schedule ?
When I dared to question this I was shot down in flames and told I didn't know what I was talking about etc etc etc

Be interesting to read what his latest update will be. XD it begs the question as to who knows more about your new stadium...Levy or Loughton

EngNor
18-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Evening Danegee.

I dont get it though as I thought Loughton was ITK on all things regarding your stadium ? Didn't he have inside information on this (I may be wrong there) and kept on telling everyone who would listen that everything was going to plan and it was all on schedule ?
When I dared to question this I was shot down in flames and told I didn't know what I was talking about etc etc etc

Be interesting to read what his latest update will be. XD it begs the question as to who knows more about your new stadium...Levy or Loughton

Alright MickyJ. :)

We could be ground sharing, at least your ****hole place would be full to the rafters every other week with The Yid Army. ;)

danegee
21-05-2014, 01:10 PM
he made those comments talking to the THST.

Wembley, Stadium MK -please no - and the OS -that would be fun eh Micky - have all been suggested as potential venues.

You see Arse never had such problems, their CPO was made very swiftly, evrything wen according to plan and John Prescott agreed that the CPO would make a substantial contribution to the regeneration of Ashburton.
Well, I cannot see the problem Pickles has as that area is one of the most deprived in London. The Stadium will have more to offer the area in regeneration than the Emirates offered Holloway. More than a healthcare centre, some flats and a nursery.

Of course at first Spurs were asked to also build affordable housing and put a further 16m into the community.

The small businesses who objected to the Emirates CPO who claimed it was more of an Arsenal development scheme than regeneration also got pushed away and ignored. Arse also got away with not having to improve Holloway Road Station or provide underground p

DEVONSPUR
26-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Evening Danegee.

Alright MickyJ. :)

We could be ground sharing, at least your ****hole place would be full to the rafters every other week with The Yid Army. ;)[/quote]

Don't forget the 5k fans from Orient joining the Spammers to half fill the stadium!

I suggested on their site last year that they shd call it the "Tumbleweed" stadium!

:?

mickyj
27-05-2014, 07:41 PM
But Devon your missing the point. Call our new stadium whatever you like but the fact is we will have one...But will you ?

DEVONSPUR
04-06-2014, 10:57 AM
But Micky wits the point in having a shiny new stadium if you only half fill it?

And that's including "kids for a quid"!!!!!!!

:?